Lmao DC said he had to cut weight for 265

Yes, when you're naturally an endomorph

His organs and hormones are also fucked from years of weight cutting

DC had liver failure during one of his Olympic weight cuts to 214lbs
Lol endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph... That's all just a bunch of bs for the most part. Genetics don't play quite as much of a roll as people think, guaranteed DC eats terrible food and a shit ton of it.

Lol endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph... That's all just a bunch of bs for the most part. Genetics don't play quite as much of a roll as people think, guaranteed DC eats terrible food and a shit ton of it.

actually they do.

Agree these labels are too simplistic, but there are ppl with faster/slower metabolisms.

Usually men and women don’t have same metabolisms and skinnier guys have faster metabolism than bigger guys.

small cage and a wrestling heavy style -- he'll be fine for the fight and after will join matt serra at the olive garden retirement home.

Simply put - you don’t know how much you actually eat and neither does your best friend. If you tracked your calories then you would see that you actually eat a lot more than he does. Both skinny and fat people have selective memory when it comes to their intake. Fat people always think they eat less than they do and skinny people swear they eat “all the time”. It’s physics, though - and what you’re describing is physically impossible. There are other factors too. Like, obviously a skinny 6’4 guy would need more calories than a slightly chubby 5’3 girl because...you ready? He weighs more. Mind blown, I know. Don’t be angry at me - use this factual information to better yourself.

You're making this stuff up dude. Of course calories in vs calories out is the main driver behind weight gain/loss, and physical activity and what kind of nutrients you are eating also determine if that weight gain/loss is mostly muscle or fat.

But are you really pretending genetics don't play a part in it? Guys like Romero or Costa don't have the same genetics as guys like Askren, Anderson Silva or DC. Some dudes can gain weight and gain little fat and mostly muscle, some dudes have a harder time gaining weight at all, others have an easy time gaining weight, but find it hard to stay lean. Regardless of the somatotype labels (which might be just an arbitrary, yet useful, convention) there's obvious vast individual differences, even with people in the exact same training schedule and diet.

so you’re saying there aren’t ppl out there that would balloon eating 4000 calories a day?
Sir, do you understand the concept of larger bodies needing more energy to sustain their mass or? With that said, why did you conveniently avoid my other question where I asked how much you weighed in comparison to the people in your life who would, in fact, gain weight eating the amount of food that you do?

You're making this stuff up dude. Of course calories in vs calories out is the main driver behind weight gain/loss, and physical activity and what kind of nutrients you are eating also determine if that weight gain/loss is mostly muscle or fat.

But are you really pretending genetics don't play a part in it? Guys like Romero or Costa don't have the same genetics as guys like Askren, Anderson Silva or DC. Some dudes can gain weight and gain little fat and mostly muscle, some dudes have a harder time gaining weight at all, others have an easy time gaining weight, but find it hard to stay lean. Regardless of the somatotype labels (which might be just an arbitrary, yet useful, convention) there's obvious vast individual differences, even with people in the exact same training schedule and diet.
Weight gain/loss is always about calories. Some people gain muscle easier and some struggle with that (Ben Askren,) but that doesn’t change anything when it comes to weight. Just what type of weight.

Sir, do you understand the concept of larger bodies needing more energy to sustain their mass or? With that said, why did you conveniently avoid my other question where I asked how much you weighed in comparison to the people in your life who would, in fact, gain weight eating the amount of food that you do?

And you do realize that ppl who get that big is also due to their slow or slower metabolism?

Or you think everybody has same metabolic rate?

I’m actually training with my gf and we compared our results

basically I burn 1000 calories more than her at rest.

And no I’m not much heavier than her.

If she was eating as much as me she would probably be 300 pounds now.

And you do realize that ppl who get that big is also due to their slow or slower metabolism?

Or you think everybody has same metabolic rate?

I’m actually training with my gf and we compared our results

basically I burn 1000 calories more than her at rest.

And no I’m not much heavier than her.

If she was eating as much as me should would probably be 300 pounds now.
No, I don’t realize. It sounds like you’re fat and don’t want to post your weight. The difference between “slow” and “fast” metabolisms is like 300 calories per day when the weight is equal. This is between two extreme outliers. 99.9% of people pretty much have identical metabolic rates. That’s proven by science, btw. This is the third reply in a row where you’ve deflected.

actually they do.

Agree these labels are too simplistic, but there are ppl with faster/slower metabolisms.

Usually men and women don’t have same metabolisms and skinnier guys have faster metabolism than bigger guys.
No they actually don't, fat people generally have faster metabolisms than skinny people because the bigger you are the more calories your body needs to function.

No, I don’t realize. It sounds like you’re fat and don’t want to post your weight. The difference between “slow” and “fast” metabolisms is like 300 calories per day when the weight is equal. This is between two extreme outliers. 99.9% of people pretty much have identical metabolic rates. That’s proven by science, btw. This is the third reply in a row where you’ve deflected.

So anybody could become 400 pounds?

Get outta here

No they actually don't, fat people generally have faster metabolisms than skinny people because the bigger you are the more calories your body needs to function.

but metabolism is at slower rate. That’s why they get fat and skinny ppl don’t.

We can debate, you obviously have some opinions on psychology. Before I waste my time with lighting you up, you got any credentials to back up your claims? Last I’ve read, there’s no ‘beta type.’ My guess is NOPE. You’re not as smart as you think you are bud. Don’t flex when you haven’t put in the training. Pitter patter.

Light me up beta type. I bet youre a real genius. What's your excuse for your weak body? You dont know anyone who trains like me I promise.

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about?

TS says DC was in quarantaine. You get put into quarantaine when you catch a disease to shield other people from getting contaminated by you. The current virus that's spreading is commonly referred to as the Wuhan flu or Wuhan virus.

Weight gain/loss is always about calories. Some people gain muscle easier and some struggle with that (Ben Askren,) but that doesn’t change anything when it comes to weight. Just what type of weight.

You're simplifying too much. It might be about calories, but a person who naturally packs more lean muscle mass, will of course burn more calories when at rest than someone with the same weight but less lean mass. They will therefore have a different metabolic rate and calorie expenditure. You're basically conceding this by the very paragraph you just posted.

Muscle is a more "metabolically expensive" tissue than fat. So for two individuals with similar body weights, but different body compositions (and these body compositions being partly dictated by their genetics) you will have different metabolic rates and different calorie consumption needs.

Age, gender and other factors influence your metabolic rate as well and there's many individual differences. This is backed up by tons of studies.

Last edited:
Lmao at fat fuck midgets like DC always trying to desperately lump themselves in there with us Sherdoggers. Bro, you're a fucking manlet. Being fat and out of shape doesn't make you "thick" or a "big boy". I'll slap DC if I see him and post it on Sherdog.

Light me up beta type. I bet youre a real genius. What's your excuse for your weak body? You dont know anyone who trains like me I promise.
Fuck, that’s your response? I thought I’d have a little fun but at this point I’d just be picking on you. Up your game.

"Shut your mouth."-----------------
annie1.jpg

Back