Lmao DC said he had to cut weight for 265

No, you don’t know skinny guys who eat much food. Either they’re ultra active, or, and this is much more probable, they eat a lot when you’re hanging out but go for long stretches of not eating. It’s not genetics and “fast metabolisms” are a myth. Very large people actually have the fastest metabolisms of all because they have to eat a lot more to maintain their weight than skinny people.

{<huh}

Not true.

at rest I almost burn 3000 calories. When I train I burn up to 4000. I literally have to eat 4000 calories to maintain my weight.

other ppl (with slower metabolism) would balloon eating 4000 calories.

DC would stil have better cardio than Ngannou, even looking like that. Would destroy him in rounds 3-5.. if he survived rounds 1-2.

Those wide lats have to a genetic you don't see them much
original.gif

Fhh_wQ.gif

Nothing wrong with it and I'm sure he had to put in the time at the gym, but...

LHDQhKz.gif

Dc is gonna be 300+ Lbs soon once he is really done competing n working out.
I wouldn’t say soon. Fighters don’t quit training after they retire. N he has a full gym at his house. But when he’s an old man? Oh, he gon’ be a fatty

DC gonna be using those eyepokes for sure then.

Youre full of shit

My best friend would go weeks just playin halo on the couch while inhaling food like he'd never eat food again... no fat gain

Then he'd spend a summer working out religiously... no muscle gain

Meanwhile I gain fat if i so much as think about food... and gain muscle from barely working out. Im a meso so if i am good about my diet i get muscular and lean pretty quick, yet still with less dedication than he will show during those periods of no gains
Simply put - you don’t know how much you actually eat and neither does your best friend. If you tracked your calories then you would see that you actually eat a lot more than he does. Both skinny and fat people have selective memory when it comes to their intake. Fat people always think they eat less than they do and skinny people swear they eat “all the time”. It’s physics, though - and what you’re describing is physically impossible. There are other factors too. Like, obviously a skinny 6’4 guy would need more calories than a slightly chubby 5’3 girl because...you ready? He weighs more. Mind blown, I know. Don’t be angry at me - use this factual information to better yourself.

{<huh}

Not true.

at rest I almost burn 3000 calories. When I train I burn up to 4000. I literally have to eat 4000 calories to maintain my weight.

other ppl (with slower metabolism) would balloon eating 4000 calories.
How much do you weigh and how much do the people you’re comparing yourself to weigh? If you say the same then you’re a liaaaaaaar. :) Also, you track calories or what? Show your myfitnesspal or spreadsheet of what you eat. Otherwise, you’re playing a guessing game.

How much do you weigh and how much do the people you’re comparing yourself to weigh? If you say the same then you’re a liaaaaaaar. :) Also, you track calories or what? Show your myfitnesspal or spreadsheet of what you eat. Otherwise, you’re playing a guessing game.

I actually do.

I literally lost 25 pounds in 2 months and that’s with my regular 2500 to 3000 calories diet.

Again I had to increase my diet to 4000 calories to maintain my weight.

That's not an endo at all. Mesomorph 100%
Short and tiny hands and wide shoulders are endo, or at least endo-meso. He himself admits he was fat growing up and even as an adult has trouble keeping his weight down. I've met people built the same way. When they're not at like 15% bodyfat or less, they look like they ate themselves.

Look at the size/length Cavill's arms, hands, (and head) relative to his shoulders and torso. And this was during Man of Steel when he supposedly wasn't juicing so close to natural proportions:

main-qimg-6257ea883d1d8c279e75070a97380b89

Henry-Cavill-Man-of-Steel-Set-Photos-henry-cavill-25004954-817-1222.jpg

Last edited:
Stipe is gonna do the same thing, attack DCs body, while DC just tries to mainly wrestle.Wrestling is way more taxing on the gas tank than striking. I’m interested to see what’s gonna happen. My prediction, DC tries some wrestling, but by round 3, he’s gassed and goes back to striking, where Stipe takes him apart. I could be totally wrong tho. I’m just hoping for a clean fight. No eye gouging.

Isnt he fighting soon tho? He was way overweight for the 2nd fight.

Is it really easy to gain that much weight when you are only 5'10 ?

When you are at his level of strength ... you need to eat AND exercise to maintain that strength.

But he probably isn't doing as much of the latter though since he is basically retired.

Honestly I think Stipe is going to mop the floor with DC this time.

Stipe is 37 and he keeps himself in shape. DC is 41 years old and he lets himself get pretty out of shape in these long stretches between bouts. You can't keep doing that to yourself and maintain elite athletic performance.

I actually do.

I literally lost 25 pounds in 2 months and that’s with my regular 2500 to 3000 calories diet.

Again I had to increase my diet to 4000 calories to maintain my weight.
Why did you conveniently avoid the other question?

DC is lazy at times but to act like he's not a threat because of this is silly. He'll come in reasonable shape and has a good shot of winning. DC was giving Stipe the business last fight until he wasn't obviously.

Said he got super fat during quarantine (over 265) and slowly working weight off

DC old, back injury, and out of shape

Stipe flattens him within 8 minutes imo

WAR STIPE

Bacon-Double-Cheddar-Cheeseburger-Caramelized-Onions-foodiecrush.com-015a-683x1024-1.jpg

Back