Lmao DC said he had to cut weight for 265

"When I workout too hard it makes me huff and puff and all my materialistic comforts seem to dissipate, leaving me with a fat body I can no longer trick myself into excusing. So I stop. When I eat yummy treats its like a hug from mommy!!"

Thats your "slow metabolism"

Hey you dont understand!!! Im fat and I tried a salad once and even did a boduuilding workout a few times a week. Its too HARD to get fit!!

Thats cause youre not discipline. If you kept on with the diet and did a bit of exercise you definitely would have lost the weight. I was about 210 pounds and in 10 weeks lost about 30 pounds cause I dieted and did some hiking everyday for those 10 weeks, I believe I only took 2 days off during that time. Its possible to lose the weight if youre discipline, you are not though.

Thats cause youre not discipline. If you kept on with the diet and did a bit of exercise you definitely would have lost the weight. I was about 210 pounds and in 10 weeks lost about 30 pounds cause I dieted and did some hiking everyday for those 10 weeks, I believe I only took 2 days off during that time. Its possible to lose the weight if youre discipline, you are not though.

Did you read my other posts on page 3?

Just give the man a towel.

Dang... just hope this isn't Rampage vs Fedor bad.

Hahaha. Fwiw, me too. I think DC needs another five years to get to fat Page levels of badness.

cropped_16110212_163805944108968_3992213706980196352_n.jpg

176~178cm(5' 9"~5' 10") and 265+ lbs.
Metabolism? no.. His huge frame? no..
It's just a lack of a discipline.

This.
Its either you have big apettite or small apettite. Theres no such thing as fast metabolism that defies the law of calories(extra or deficit).

The skinny guys you see destroying food at one sitting is just for that one sitting probably. No body can defy the rule of calories in regards to weight gain.
It's stomach size and your addiction to calorie dense foods. So, a need to eat huge volumes of food and high nutrition density food. When I bulked up, my stomach got way bigger and I would starve if I didn't eat like an entire days worth of food in 1 meal. Now I feel like I'm gonna explode if I try to do that in less than a day. Also, I have less craving for stuff like fried chicken and vegetables are a lot more satisfying. It's like I stopped eating fat bullshit to bulk up, and, after a fatty food withdrawal period, my body got over the fatty food addiction and stopped craving itlol.

A lot of bro science in this thread, taking about somatypes and slow metabolisms.

DC is just gluttonous and like many fighters will waste a lot of his camp just taking weight off. There is a reason fighters like Mayweather and Bernard Hopkins didn't balloon in weight between fights.

Yes, when you're naturally an endomorph

His organs and hormones are also fucked from years of weight cutting

DC had liver failure during one of his Olympic weight cuts to 184lbs
Fixed

A lot of bro science in this thread, taking about somatypes and slow metabolisms.

DC is just gluttonous and like many fighters will waste a lot of his camp just taking weight off. There is a reason fighters like Mayweather and Bernard Hopkins didn't balloon in weight between fights.

I know it's all the rage to say that somatotypes do not exist these day and make you look on the page, but in fact they do.

Also somatotypes are not absolutes but rather they're a scale because of individualities

What's your MIND type? Is anything going to stop you from being your best?

You got a betatype mind.
We can debate, you obviously have some opinions on psychology. Before I waste my time with lighting you up, you got any credentials to back up your claims? Last I’ve read, there’s no ‘beta type.’ My guess is NOPE. You’re not as smart as you think you are bud. Don’t flex when you haven’t put in the training. Pitter patter.

Last edited:
No, you don’t know skinny guys who eat much food. Either they’re ultra active, or, and this is much more probable, they eat a lot when you’re hanging out but go for long stretches of not eating. It’s not genetics and “fast metabolisms” are a myth. Very large people actually have the fastest metabolisms of all because they have to eat a lot more to maintain their weight than skinny people.

Youre full of shit

My best friend would go weeks just playin halo on the couch while inhaling food like he'd never eat food again... no fat gain

Then he'd spend a summer working out religiously... no muscle gain

Meanwhile I gain fat if i so much as think about food... and gain muscle from barely working out. Im a meso so if i am good about my diet i get muscular and lean pretty quick, yet still with less dedication than he will show during those periods of no gains

I wonder if he does any cardio training, no way you could run on that weight with his frame.
Of course he can and of course he does. I guarantee you the man can sprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back