Lmao Conor talks about Ric Flair and WWE fighters again

Until Conor marries 5 women, doesn't pay his taxes, loses his drivers license because of repeated speeding tickets, opens a string of 10 Gold's Gyms and subsequently loses them, gotten multiple DUI's, defaults on bank loans, dances around on an airplane wearing noting but a robe, sexually assaults flight attendants, gotten beat up by wives, gotten beat up by daughter, gotten beat up by daughter's boyfriend, purchased your daughter and son each a Denali - a Jet Ski - a Land Rover - and a Sundance boat, not just own Rolex's but have multiples of them stolen by hookers, done piles of coke, consumed gallons of Crown Royal and cut his head with a razor blade 365 days a year for 40 years....he's not the NATURE BOY...WHOOO!

wwe sucks now, the only thing worth watching would be old hardcore matches / stone cold shit. they dont even have a fat dude like mick foley jumping off of shit. i mean i dont care if that was fake, mick foley would do so crazy ass shit lol. that shit wasnt fake. i dont think they got anyone doing that crazy shit no more, there all a bunch of juiced up actors.

0:15 haha that dudes voice is hilarious

Lmao any scraps wwe threw ufc would be a lifeline

for real tho.. stone cold was the shit back in the 90s he made fake wrestling cool

Stone cold, The Rock, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, HHH, Bret Hart, Shawn michaels, NWO, DX, Razor Ramon. You go from all these guys to this new generation of dweebs

WWE wrestler via being 7 foot tall, cuz you can't teach that.

Stone cold, The Rock, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, HHH, Bret Hart, Shawn michaels, NWO, DX, Razor Ramon. You go from all these guys to this new generation of dweebs
yeah i missed out on ultimate warrior but i know the rest besies Razor. Stone cold was the shit even in the hood everyone loves stone cold. hes like the most loved white guy from blacks. DX was fun too. They just are promoting more to little kids and old people that still with there parents now adays it seems like... I cant get through 2 mins of that shit.

Someone remind Conor he's a manlet and should shut his mouth when he speaks to manmores.

Everyone in the WWE would make him look like even more a midget.

Floyd may weather fought big show in wwe ffs. It's pretty obvious at this point Conor is playing heel for an eventual co promotion in wwe and people like you are eating it up

Until Conor marries 5 women, doesn't pay his taxes, loses his drivers license because of repeated speeding tickets, opens a string of 10 Gold's Gyms and subsequently loses them, gotten multiple DUI's, defaults on bank loans, dances around on an airplane wearing noting but a robe, sexually assaults flight attendants, gotten beat up by wives, gotten beat up by daughter, gotten beat up by daughter's boyfriend, purchased your daughter and son each a Denali - a Jet Ski - a Land Rover - and a Sundance boat, not just own Rolex's but have multiples of them stolen by hookers, done piles of coke, consumed gallons of Crown Royal and cut his head with a razor blade 365 days a year for 40 years....he's not the NATURE BOY...WHOOO!
lol got beat up by his daughter, im done lol

lol when did he even compete in the olympics tho? john cena actually is balling but conor still g'd that shit, told them come to him and see what happends and gave respect to the legends stone cold thats whats up.
Idiot exposed. Mr. Olympia is body building brah.

I thought it was interesting, "I was taken from 200 for the co-main and the main, and they both popped." I wonder if this is the true reason why he didn't show up for 200 media, being possible 3rd place on the card. If he knew about Brock already.

Says the failed plumber......
you're talking hate and shit, but atleast your from 2004 and have rampage murking arona in your av. gotta sorda respect that a lil, would think you would be less hateful to fighters by now but aye u got ur cards right atleast. And you have hardly any likes which means you dont go around whoring yourself to be liked on the internet, you actually say what you feel. Respect to you

Lol Conor has no-ting to say about Nate so he goes after WWE superstars.

Starts at 17:20 shits pretty hilarious.... Conors a G for that one, go ahead and bring the hate connie haters. Respect to Rock and Stone Cold tho for real...

Dude Ric Flair is actually an accomplished ammy wrestler as well. My brother lost to his son for a national title and he was super cool and super chill with me. He was there to coach his kid and rebuffed most attention because of that... That same son later died, tragically. But Ric Flair should be off limits, brother.

Dude Ric Flair is actually an accomplished ammy wrestler as well. My brother lost to his son for a national title and he was super cool and super chill with me. He was there to coach his kid and rebuffed most attention because of that... That same son later died, tragically. But Ric Flair should be off limits, brother.
thats what up dude respect

haha i smell manlet all over u. and the burbs. when u got more likes then messages u know ur a whore. sherdog needs to get rid of likes it has all these nerds gettin sherdog bonners when they post them dumbass gifs for likes. literally has ruined this forum. this shit aint facebook. insecure ass lil white boy ur prolly 5'5.

Take your racist shit back to worldstar , insecure ass black boy

Back