Lmao Conor talks about Ric Flair and WWE fighters again

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Starts at 17:20 shits pretty hilarious.... Conors a G for that one, go ahead and bring the hate connie haters. Respect to Rock and Stone Cold tho for real...

giphy.gif
[

"as far as talking about gimmicks, this is the real thing over here"

my thoughts exactly.

Someone remind Conor he's a manlet and should shut his mouth when he speaks to manmores.

Everyone in the WWE would make him look like even more a midget.

=
Someone remind Conor he's a manlet and should shut his mouth when he speaks to manmores.

Everyone in the WWE would make him look like even more a midget.
I think this dudes a white insecure "manlet" that secreltly enjoys it or some shit. all your post are suspect for real lol. not only that but u got boosie on ur name and u act like a lil bitch, u cant relate to his music dude ur manlet ass was raised in the burbs fuck outta here lol

=

I think this dudes a white insecure "manlet" that secreltly enjoys it or some shit. all your post are suspect for real lol. not only that but u got boosie on ur name and u act like a lil bitch, u cant relate to his music dude ur manlet ass was raised in the burbs fuck outta here lol

I'm not a manlet - I'm a protector of manlets. When I was grade 8 I officially wasn't a manlet anymore. After that day I promised to defend manlets where ever I found them.

I'm not a manlet - I'm a protector of manlets. When I was grade 8 I officially wasn't a manlet anymore. After that day I promised to defend manlets where ever I found them.
haha i smell manlet all over u. and the burbs. when u got more likes then messages u know ur a whore. sherdog needs to get rid of likes it has all these nerds gettin sherdog bonners when they post them dumbass gifs for likes. literally has ruined this forum. this shit aint facebook. insecure ass lil white boy ur prolly 5'5.

Referring to John Cena as a failed mr Olympian motherfucker ...... that was fucking cold lmfao XD.

haha i smell manlet all over u. and the burbs. when u got more likes then messages u know ur a whore. sherdog needs to get rid of likes it has all these nerds gettin sherdog bonners when they post them dumbass gifs for likes. literally has ruined this forum. this shit aint facebook. insecure ass lil white boy ur prolly 5'5.

You sound like someone my taxes allow to live.

Poor Conor... trying to stay relevant so hard... knows he's gonna get smashed next saturday lol

Referring to John Cena as a failed mr Olympian motherfucker ...... that was fucking cold lmfao XD.
lol when did he even compete in the olympics tho? john cena actually is balling but conor still g'd that shit, told them come to him and see what happends and gave respect to the legends stone cold thats whats up.

What's he say? Ain't got no wifi round here. Busted ass Applebee's.

lol when did he even compete in the olympics tho? john cena actually is balling but conor still g'd that shit, told them come to him and see what happends and gave respect to the legends stone cold thats whats up.

Maybe Conor was referring to this maybe ?

I agree that the new generation of wrestlers are dweebs

Lmao would be so amazing if fightpass and wwe network combined

lmao i couldnt tell who was who they all orange like donald trump but yeah i guess so. conors right tho new generation of wrestling are fake as fuck..

Absolutely ..... gone are the days of Bret Hart , Stone Cold and the Rock .... 90s was such a fun decade being a fan.

Lmao would be so amazing if fightpass and wwe network combined
wwe sucks now, the only thing worth watching would be old hardcore matches / stone cold shit. they dont even have a fat dude like mick foley jumping off of shit. i mean i dont care if that was fake, mick foley would do so crazy ass shit lol. that shit wasnt fake. i dont think they got anyone doing that crazy shit no more, there all a bunch of juiced up actors.

0:15 haha that dudes voice is hilarious

Back