Lmao Conor talks about Ric Flair and WWE fighters again

He comes across as a disgruntled attitude era fan.

. Rick Flair is a legend
. Rock and stone cold are cool
. Cena sucks

Lmao WWE has the most butthurt little bitch fans I've ever seen. Cry every time one of their roided up leather skinned idols gets insulted.

Even the competitors themselves are salty, just a pathetic look for WWE IMO. Conor is obviously just trolling like he always does from "nazi" Dennis Siver to talking about running through the favelas on horseback against Aldo.

Lmao WWE has the most butthurt little bitch fans I've ever seen. Cry every time one of their roided up leather skinned idols gets insulted.

Even the competitors themselves are salty, just a pathetic look for WWE IMO. Conor is obviously just trolling like he always does from "nazi" Dennis Siver to talking about running through the favelas on horseback against Aldo.

You have to keep in mind the wrasslin fanbase is comprised of inbreds and children.

You sound like someone my taxes allow to live.
giphy.gif

likes donald trump and supports satan. also posts ashon kusher gifs. come out the closet already bro.
Couldn't care less about Trump, and I sure as heck don't support satan. There's no denying Earth is his playground, though.

Definitely not a homersexual.

That was a sweet burn, though!

Couldn't care less about Trump, and I sure as heck don't support satan. There's no denying Earth is his playground, though.

Definitely not a homersexual.

That was a sweet burn, though!
then why do u have ur location as that? Why is your picture "make american great again". dont be a hypocrite, believe what you believe dont be a fake ass bitch. If you work you automatically pay for public officials and the governments taxes, shit you can go to the corner store and buy something and you're paying for their shit. inform yourself dude.

then why do u have ur location as that? dont be a hypocrite. If you work you automatically pay for public officials and the governments taxes, shit you can go to the corner store and buy something and you're paying for their shit. inform yourself dude.
This is satan's kingdom...look around, it's pretty obvious. But my eternal residence is Heaven.

As for the other junk you mentioned, lighten up. The dude burned you! Learn how to take it on the chin every once in a while. It was a good burn...give the man his due!

then why do u have ur location as that? Why is your picture "make american great again". dont be a hypocrite, believe what you believe dont be a fake ass bitch. If you work you automatically pay for public officials and the governments taxes, shit you can go to the corner store and buy something and you're paying for their shit. inform yourself dude.
If you knowthefuture, did you know that sweet burn was headed your way!?

If you knowthefuture, did you know that sweet burn was headed your way!?
thats what i thought haha dont talk about any of the shit i called u out in bitch boy. You got make american great again as your av and satan shit in your location yet u deny liking trump or the other. fucking fake....

He gave respect to the OGs, but clowned fools like Cena. I don't watch wrestling, but I agree with giving the OGs like Rock and Stone Cold respect. It is what it is.

Back