LMAO at Ferguson being good enough to grapple with khabib or make submission happen

Khabib is a great grappler but Ferg is dangerous everywhere. I don’t see a sub as likely for Ferg but it should be a great fight. Khabib has to get him down and keep him there or it could go downhill fast.

just going on the basis of ncaaa div 2 he is a top wrestler in the div. performance capability, perhaps not. nom sayin?

but thats just the basis to prove credentials dont mean anything. hah, he got knocked out by a bjj blackbelt after all.
DJ is a white belt yet is a grappling wunderkind. Ppl just don't do their homework

Is that your way of saying "im too much of a pussy to bet my account so im just gonna talk some shit to sound cool"
<209Bitch>

One of the reasons why I've been around so long is because I ignore stupid challenges to account bets, especially over 50/50 fights.

If you bet your account on anything you're too poor to bet money.

I doubt it, i would like him see fight GSP just to show out of shape indiviudals like you that khabib is on a different level than GSP in terms of grapplimg, but you wouldnt understand, you probably havent done a combat sport in your life
So your answer is "i have no answer, BUT I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU BRO EVEN THOUGH I GOT NOTHING"

You know... one would think, someone like you, a very experienced martial artist would be able to argue against someone you claim to be a fat slob who has no combat experience EASILY..... except you couldnt present a rebuttal to absolutely none of my arguments... well done

{<jordan}

Still waiting for a list of khabibs wrestling acomplishments
<{Heymansnicker}>

<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.
Where did GSP compete in wrestling?

So your answer is "i have no answer, BUT I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU BRO EVEN THOUGH I GOT NOTHING"

You know... one would think, someone like you, a very experienced martial artist would be able to argue against someone you claim to be a fat slob who has no combat experience EASILY..... except you couldnt present a rebuttal to absolutely none of my arguments... well done

{<jordan}

Still waiting for a list of khabibs wrestling acomplishments
<{Heymansnicker}>
Competed in sambo not wrestling, 3 gold medals in combat sambo, 2 time champ in naga no gi grappling, also your whole point was telling me that gsp would outwrestle khabib with no proof to back it up and now you're bitching cuz i used the same argument as you?

just going on the basis of ncaaa div 2 he is a top wrestler in the div. performance capability, perhaps not. nom sayin?

but thats just the basis to prove credentials dont mean anything. hah, he got knocked out by a bjj blackbelt after all.

That bjj black belt was also landing GSP esque Takedowns on him too

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong, Lee is a very good grappler, but I'm not sold on him being a top three grappler at Lw just yet.

It could certainly happen but the chances are next to none, on paper and what we have seen dispalyed its pretty clear that Tony is nowhere near khabib when it comes to grappling, to be fair, nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance.

I mean think about it, khabib's been grappling since he was 8 years old in the most talant stacked country when it comes to wrestling, started with wrestling, judo and combat sambo, khabib was winning combat sambo gold medals while tony was getting choked out by a guy named Jamie Toney.

Ferguson better use that reach and stay tf away from the fence and khabib's takedown range, its the only chance he's got.

And before any sherdoggers get salty, il put it this way, il delete my account if tony beats khebab, do you have the balls to bet your account on tony winning?
<GSPWoah>

<BC1>

Your 8 month old account ? Who gives a shit you silly casual

If khabib was the same size as Jon Jones he would get MAULED

If khabib was the same size as Cejudo he would get MAULED.

If khabib fought Usman he would get MAULED

If khabib fought GSP he would get MAULED

Get his nuts off your mouth and get real dude.
So you're saying Khabib is the worst champion in the ufc right now?

I would bet my precious orange belt given by sherdog gracie that gsp beat khabib, however im not willing to risk it all on ferguson... A sacrifice must be made to honor the just bleed god, anyone?

Khabib is a solid MMA grappler. He will get smoked in a legit no gi grappling competition. With that said, I don't think Tony is a legit 10th planet black belt representative when it comes to MMA.

It could certainly happen

no comment mate hahahahah you need to get checked out cause you're talking to yourself and contradicting yourself at the same time
tripping major ballsack lmaooo

Lmao khabib just beat 4 strikers and AL your out here acting like hes been dominating high level grapplers. Guy hasnt fought a good grappler in years.

Competed in sambo not wrestling, 3 gold medals in combat sambo, 2 time champ in naga no gi grappling, also your whole point was telling me that gsp would outwrestle khabib with no proof to back it up and now you're bitching cuz i used the same argument as you?
Thats not wrestling, but nice try.

I thought an experienced, amazing martial artist like yourself would know the difference between grappling and wrestling. Guess i was wrong.
<Rodgers1>

Dont try to "your whole point" me when the point you are addressing was made in my last message of a series of other messages.

But nice attempts to use appeal to authority and ad hominens overall.

Back