LMAO at Ferguson being good enough to grapple with khabib or make submission happen

If Tony’s coach weren’t a habitual dope smoker his chances would increase.

Thats not wrestling, but nice try.

I thought an experienced, amazing martial artist like yourself would know the difference between grappling and wrestling. Guess i was wrong.
<Rodgers1>

Dont try to "your whole point" me when the point you are addressing was made in my last message of a series of other messages.

But nice attempts to use appeal to authority and ad hominens overall.
How can you win a competition if you dont compete in wrestling, he trained but he never competed. Explain pls

How can you win a competition if you dont compete in wrestling, he trained but he never competed. Explain pls
Thats exactly the point....

How can YOU argue he is the most experienced and technical wrestler if he never even competed

<Y2JSmirk>

<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.
I'd say that maybe, just maybe, his MMA grappling is evidenced by his MMA fights.

But maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe he's really just a bum because he didn't win a shiny in a completely different sport

A 2019 account no ones heard of bragging about betting his account.

Sigh.....this place sometimes

yea @NorrisB what makes you think tony will submit khabib? I mean he has a chance and all, but i think tony will get tired from khabib monster grappling.

Okay fine, my account is 2011. Before Tony or Khabib were even in the UFC. I will bet my account that Khabib wins. Who wants to bet against me? :)

It could certainly happen but the chances are next to none, on paper and what we have seen dispalyed its pretty clear that Tony is nowhere near khabib when it comes to grappling, to be fair, nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance.

I mean think about it, khabib's been grappling since he was 8 years old in the most talant stacked country when it comes to wrestling, started with wrestling, judo and combat sambo, khabib was winning combat sambo gold medals while tony was getting choked out by a guy named Jamie Toney.

Ferguson better use that reach and stay tf away from the fence and khabib's takedown range, its the only chance he's got.

And before any sherdoggers get salty, il put it this way, il delete my account if tony beats khebab, do you have the balls to bet your account on tony winning?
<GSPWoah>

<BC1>
How about you skip the foreplay and just delete your account meow?

<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.
He won UFC gold in a stacked division by basically wrestling only. Thats legit.

He subbed lee who is one of the top grapplers in the division, perhaps not khabibs level but maybe top 3 grapplers at lightweight.
That lee was beating up tony in full mount untill he gassed out.

Back