LMAO at Ferguson being good enough to grapple with khabib or make submission happen

<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.

Jesus, who cares? It's clear that Khabib's wrestling is on another level. Much the same as GSP, zero accolades, but he was the best wrestler in the UFC when active.

"LMAO at Ferguson being good enough to grapple with khabib or make submission happen" - AlanGregson

{<jordan}
Mcgregor ko'ing ngannou could certainly happen but the chances are basically zero, my next sentence was "next to none chance that it would happen" you should prob read the whole post before commenting

Boney Tony is going to lay on his back on purpose just to work elbows, already said he doesn't plan to stop takedowns.

Pointless discussion

Boney Tony is going to lay on his back on purpose just to work elbows, already said he doesn't plan to stop takedowns.

Pointless discussion
He's gonna lay on his back, spred his legs and wait for khabib to make entry and get smashed.

Mcgregor ko'ing ngannou could certainly happen but the chances are basically zero, my next sentence was "next to none chance that it would happen" you should prob read the whole post before commenting
You're equating Tony subbing Kebab to Conor knocking out Ngannou?

<{MindBrown}>

i'm just saying the 2 statements back to back like that was funny to me.

<Fedor23>

He's gonna lay on his back, spred his legs and wait for khabib to make entry and get smashed.

Yeah,
... so why are you making a thread about the opposite?
Both Eddie and Tony aren't training what you're threading about.

We have never seen anything to say about his thoughness when shit gets rough, we havent seen his chin tested.... so many things.

yes all these guys need to step their games up.. khabib plays with top contenders like a kitten plays with a ball of string. no danger at all. glad you agree

Yeah,
... so why are you making a thread about the opposite?
Both Eddie and Tony aren't training what you're threading about.
They can train all they want, you cant out train a massive experiance advantage, tony is gonna get shut down on whatever he tries off his back, its gonna be an easier fight than mcgregor, mcgregor is physically stronger than skinny ferguson

Your account is from 2019, its next to worthless in terms of Sherdog history.

It could certainly happen but the chances are next to none, on paper and what we have seen dispalyed its pretty clear that Tony is nowhere near khabib when it comes to grappling, to be fair, nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance.

I mean think about it, khabib's been grappling since he was 8 years old in the most talant stacked country when it comes to wrestling, started with wrestling, judo and combat sambo, khabib was winning combat sambo gold medals while tony was getting choked out by a guy named Jamie Toney.

Ferguson better use that reach and stay tf away from the fence and khabib's takedown range, its the only chance he's got.

And before any sherdoggers get salty, il put it this way, il delete my account if tony beats khebab, do you have the balls to bet your account on tony winning?
<GSPWoah>

<BC1>
lmao your account has 500 post and isn't even a year old, no one cares if you delete you jackass.

You think so? I'm not sure, and I'm actually a Lee fan. I haven't seen Lee against enough good grapplers though, and the ones he's faced--santos, Tony, Al, RDA....all beat him
just going on the basis of ncaaa div 2 he is a top wrestler in the div. performance capability, perhaps not. nom sayin?

but thats just the basis to prove credentials dont mean anything. hah, he got knocked out by a bjj blackbelt after all.

You either stand and bang with the steel pipe or face the studio cable, Khabib needs to pick one. Personally I'd vs the cable, because getting choked sounds hawt.

decission

giphy.gif

Khabib has very strong fundamentals.
This exotic 17th planet, rubber guard, Philly Cheese Steak submission crap won’t work against him.

Khabib can be tapped out, but the opponent has to have fundamentals at least as strong...
This whole ‘playing possum’ stuff and creating scrambles that Ferguson does, is the worst strategy against Khabib.

<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.
NURMAGOMEDOV_KHABIB_L_0.png

Khabib Bless ur bum soul :p

Back