LMAO at Ferguson being good enough to grapple with khabib or make submission happen

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It could certainly happen but the chances are next to none, on paper and what we have seen dispalyed its pretty clear that Tony is nowhere near khabib when it comes to grappling, to be fair, nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance.

I mean think about it, khabib's been grappling since he was 8 years old in the most talant stacked country when it comes to wrestling, started with wrestling, judo and combat sambo, khabib was winning combat sambo gold medals while tony was getting choked out by a guy named Jamie Toney.

Ferguson better use that reach and stay tf away from the fence and khabib's takedown range, its the only chance he's got.

And before any sherdoggers get salty, il put it this way, il delete my account if tony beats khebab, do you have the balls to bet your account on tony winning?
<GSPWoah> <BC1>

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you respond to your own OP within your OP.

<{afrobol}>

He subbed lee who is one of the top grapplers in the division, perhaps not khabibs level but maybe top 3 grapplers at lightweight.

Pick your poison... wrestling with bears or sparring Iron Man. Going to be a long 2 months wait for Sherdog...

Hes 38 … if he wins, than his run is more impressive than Manny Paqciano

We will see won't we.. You are always unbeatable until somebody beats you.

Wrestling is not going to matter when Khabib is breathing blood.

Lol at this idea, I mean it could happen but still lol at it

You'll delete your Jun2019 account? What a wager to offer on your shitty opinion

nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance.
<{MingNope}>

Khabobo has literally 0 accolades as a wrestler.

For real... what are his wrestling credentials?

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.

You'll delete your Jun2019 account? What a wager to offer on your shitty opinion
At least im sure about my decission
<{MingNope}>

Show me which prestiged championships he has won. Never even competed in any, much less the olympics as many other fighters in the UFC have done.
Has tony ever competed in the olympics, khabib although has won 3 gold medals in combat sambo, its certainly harder then being the best wrestler in you state.

Tony is more likely to have success on the feet with his reach and pace

shit thread.

nobody cares about your account that isn't even a year old, which you probably only use for shitposting like this.

At least im sure about my decission

Has tony ever competed in the olympics, khabib although has won 3 gold medals in combat sambo, its certainly harder then being the best wrestler in you state.
Dont change the subject.

You said "nobody in the ufc is really on khabib's level in terms of knowladge and experiance"

Admit that you are completely wrong about it. Apologize.

d4GoZkx.jpg

Khabib has forgotten more techniques then Tony or anybody in the division knows. He's a lifetime grappler.

Khabib's grappling >>>>> Tony's

Khabib Bless

Anything can happen in MMA.
What if T.Ferg dominates Khabib in grappling??

<{MingNope}>

Ppl don't know what they're looking at, Khabib is a nearly perfect CAGEfighter.

Back