Living two weeks under the ocean

Would you like to try this endeavor?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I was watching this earlier, very interesting and all the space travels he did was so interesting too, he did a space walk and lived in space for 95 days. Great guy too, he is a really nice guy, and a lot more open and chilled than a lot of astronauts.

Didn't realize he was an astronaut until I googled his name. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif

@Sir Galahad even though I don't really like Rogan because of many reasons but mostly because he wear lifts, but to be fair he has some great guests on his podcast, I have listened too some very interesting ones on there, I always avoid the fighters, they are horrific too listen to with all the bro science nonsense and fight talk, but some of the guests like Sir Roger Penrose, Bob Lazar, Elon Musk, this astronaut Garret have been great too listen too, very enjoyable.
That bob lazar episode was hot trash my friend

If I could do it alone, totally.

I don't want to be stuck underwater with other people or their farts.

One of my brothers friends was in the navy and was a cook on a nuclear submarine.
He's lived for more than 2 weeks at a time under the sea.
The option is there for anyone else who want to do it, just join the navy and apply to be on a sub but don't expect a window or a view.

<{outtahere}>

He's only entertaining because he's clearly full of shit. Dude hasn't even told the truth about what schools he went to and people think he's telling the truth about alien tech lol
Nah, you didn't watch the follow up with George Knapp, he investigated and went too all the schools that Bob said he went too and he found all the documents and phone registry with his name and even newspaper clippings from his school with Robert Lazar listed, and met some of the people who knew him too

Nah, you didn't watch the follow up with George Knapp, he investigated and went too all the schools that Bob said he went too and he found all the documents and phone registry with his name and even newspaper clippings from his school with Robert Lazar listed, and met some of the people who knew him too

lol George Napp most definitely did not find his MIT or CalTech degrees. The Phone Registry with Bob Lazar was one that didn't associate him with the group he claimed to be with on top of that.

So please do post some of those newspaper clippings. Degrees don't disappear. The only school people have been able to verify him with is Pierce College.

It's also incredibly easy to debunk all of Lazar's claims regarding the element he claimed to have had considering it's been actually created in laboratories since he used it as a "voodoo element" to do magic. None of the properties he mentioned exist with that matter, and he claimed to have bags of it.

Bob Lazar is clearly a huckster.

@Sir Galahad even though I don't really like Rogan because of many reasons but mostly because he wear lifts, but to be fair he has some great guests on his podcast, I have listened too some very interesting ones on there, I always avoid the fighters, they are horrific too listen to with all the bro science nonsense and fight talk, but some of the guests like Sir Roger Penrose, Bob Lazar, Elon Musk, this astronaut Garret have been great too listen too, very enjoyable.

The funniest video was when Eddie and Joe argued about the flat earth theory. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

The funniest video was when Eddie and Joe argued about the flat earth theory. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

haha Yeah I remember this, I'm totally on Rogan's side here. The flat earth people are just severely deluded or trolling.

Everyone knows the truth is the world is shaped as a cat!!!

07f1ce88b2856be7b05e99a96f0a09bf.jpg

32623eac5bb9e960f2d3e1681ae0a2fa0803756cv2_00.jpg

@Sir Galahad did you see Rogans podcast with guest David Fravor ? that was a very good one

Back