Living two weeks under the ocean

Would you like to try this endeavor?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yeah I was watching this earlier, very interesting and all the space travels he did was so interesting too, he did a space walk and lived in space for 95 days. Great guy too, he is a really nice guy, and a lot more open and chilled than a lot of astronauts.

not sure whats so fun about spending that long only 60 feet deep. no thanks, Ill just put on a tank and look around for an hour and come back up, and continue on with something else.

@Sir Galahad even though I don't really like Rogan because of many reasons but mostly because he wear lifts, but to be fair he has some great guests on his podcast, I have listened too some very interesting ones on there, I always avoid the fighters, they are horrific too listen to with all the bro science nonsense and fight talk, but some of the guests like Sir Roger Penrose, Bob Lazar, Elon Musk, this astronaut Garret have been great too listen too, very enjoyable.

I'd do it in a heart beat if I was allowed to bring music with me

I'd blast this lovely tune

Cool.

Will check it out now.

I am always saying I wish we would focus more on Deep Ocean exploration and trying to set up permanent habitats down there.

Everything we would learn in dealing with those crushing depths, temperatures and ability to sustain off of thermal vents of nuclear energy, would be very beneficial to our exploration of space, since we are likely to find more water or water and ice covered planets (like Mars) where life and colonies may be found or established under the ice and at great depths.

It would add countless more 'habitable' planets to our list if we had it figured out.

They are gonna figure it out. Starting with Europa

If it means I get to fuck a dolfin then I’m in, they’re such a beautiful sexy creature they turn me on
LOL one of the first things I read when I got internet in the 90's was a website that was all about fucking dolphins. And it sounded like the guy who wrote it was dead serious.

I was like, "so this is the internet...."

Can I take books, weed, cigarettes and booze?
If so, make it 2 months. Os 2 years.

LOL one of the first things I read when I got internet in the 90's was a website that was all about fucking dolphins. And it sounded like the guy who wrote it was dead serious.

You figured it out quickly. Good job.

I don’t suppose you can remember the name of the site I would be very curious to look

You can join the Navy and do a tour on a sub and be underwater for months.

giphy.gif

Sorry I don't. But since you're a sherbro I googled it for you and found this guy who wrote a book about his sexual relations with dolphins. Maybe the website I saw was his?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-...renner-dolphin-sex_n_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a
man thats awesome, the doco "dolphin lover" is beautiful,
at the end of the year im going to western australia theres a place calledd monkey mia and you can swim with them in their natural environment, it looks incredible
cheers bro

Back