• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Saw this on Joe Rogan's podcast. If I had the opportunity I'd love to experience this. I became a certified scuba diver when I lived in Hawaii.

I think you need to have a physical and mental evaluation check before going in, if you have anxiety or claustrophobia it can be one of the most difficult things to deal with, but it can also be a great experience to get in touch with yourself.

I would do that in a heartbeat, looks like a unique adventure

Cool.

Will check it out now.

I am always saying I wish we would focus more on Deep Ocean exploration and trying to set up permanent habitats down there.

Everything we would learn in dealing with those crushing depths, temperatures and ability to sustain off of thermal vents of nuclear energy, would be very beneficial to our exploration of space, since we are likely to find more water or water and ice covered planets (like Mars) where life and colonies may be found or established under the ice and at great depths.

It would add countless more 'habitable' planets to our list if we had it figured out.

If it means I get to fuck a dolfin then I’m in, they’re such a beautiful sexy creature they turn me on

the only reason I wouldnt like to do that would be the decompression process when going back up. Saw that Pod cast and they were only under 60feet and it still took almost a day to decompress.

the only reason I wouldnt like to do that would be the decompression process when going back up. Saw that Pod cast and they were only under 60feet and it still took almost a day to decompress.

Damn thats fuckin crazy

Decompression adds a whole element of danger to the ocean that most people dont think about

Like even if you are trapped in something deep underwater, and get lucky enough to wriggle your way out, you're still gonna be uber fucked on your way up to the surface

Damn thats fuckin crazy

Decompression adds a whole element of danger to the ocean that most people dont think about

Like even if you are trapped in something deep underwater, and get lucky enough to wriggle your way out, you're still gonna be uber fucked on your way up to the surface

You don't have that problem if you are not breathing compressed air at depth. Meaning if you found yourself in a plane or car that plummeted to depth quickly and you had to swim back to the surface.

YOu would be perfectly fine and find your oxygen lasted you far longer than normal and what you could usually hold your breath for as the oxygen naturally expanded back to surface normal as you ascended.

That is why free divers can hit great depths and come up with no problems.

You don't have that problem if you are not breathing compressed air at depth. Meaning if you found yourself in a plane or car that plummeted to depth quickly and you had to swim back to the surface.

YOu would be perfectly fine and find your oxygen lasted you far longer than normal and what you could usually hold your breath for as the oxygen naturally expanded back to surface normal as you ascended.

That is why free divers can hit great depths and come up with no problems.

Ah, good to know!

Interesting alternative vacation especially if you can see and video underwater UFO's.

Pooping with the fish freaked me out.

Back