Living two weeks under the ocean

Would you like to try this endeavor?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Very good one, if this cornoavirus gets too out of hand and very serious, then they'll come and help us, just like when they stopped the cold war and destroyed all America's and Russia's atomic bombs. They won't allow us to destroy ourselves.

Very good one, if this cornoavirus gets too out of hand and very serious, then they'll come and help us, just like when they stopped the cold war and destroyed all America's and Russia's atomic bombs. They won't allow us to destroy ourselves.

I believe in life forms that are more advanced than us. It's ludicrous to think we're the only ones in the vast universe. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I believe in life forms that are more advanced than us. It's ludicrous to think we're the only ones in the vast universe. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Absolutely. I absoutley I believe in them, there are billions of galaxies out there, and thats only what we have found so far! there is many more too. The chances of us being the ONLY living planet would be a miracle, and science is not supposed to ever believe in miracles.

Absolutely. I absoutley I believe in them, there are billions of galaxies out there, and thats only what we have found so far! there is many more too. The chances of us being the ONLY living planet would be a miracle, and science is not supposed to ever believe in miracles.

I also believe there's undiscovered species of fish. Thousands of miles deep underwater that no sunlight reaches there. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Back