• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Living in Miami screws with your self-worth as a guy.

Miami is the steroid capital of the nation. That's where Arod, Lebron, Barry Bonds everyone got their goody Anabolics and hgh from FLORIDA scamming mens clinics and and anti aging bs.

Literally every other guy here is shredded or built like an NFL player. So many dudes here rocking sports cars and making crazy amounts of money. Guys here also seem charismatic and outgoing to where they will talk to women they don't know out of the blue.

I miss living in NYC where the average guy was a wuss, manlet, and too scared to approach women.

Miami is messing with my self-esteem.

Sooooo... what are you going to do about it? Work to be the man you obviously want to be or just sit around and whine about it on a karate forum like a little bitch?

Because genetics. You can lift and eat right all you want but your competition has the genetics to look like Patrick Willis or JJ Watt then what's the point. I am also 5'11 and I swear whenever I go out in Miami, the average dude is like 6'2!!! I didn't know they made Hispanics that tall.
JJ watt is quite the specimen he manleted trout who is an adonis himself also ohtani who is the minimum sherdog height of 6'4".
Screen-Shot-2022-04-01-at-3.59.25-PM.png

Literally every other guy here is shredded or built like an NFL player. So many dudes here rocking sports cars and making crazy amounts of money. Guys here also seem charismatic and outgoing to where they will talk to women they don't know out of the blue.

I miss living in NYC where the average guy was a wuss, manlet, and too scared to approach women.

<FookIsThatGuy>

What kind of Alpha Sherbro cries about Miami Manlets on the forum? Have a good mind to revoke your status.

<Deported1>

Get out there. Show some hot bitch your post count, and watch them panties drop.

<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}:meow:

EDIT: Saw your post count. You're fucked. Get back in your mom's basement.
<2>

Last edited:
whenever I go out in Miami, the average dude is like 6'2!!!
Where the actual fuck in Miami are you? lmao

I mean, maybe if you are frequenting clubs in South Beach that pander to a certain crowd but that's hardly representative of Miami in general. Sounds like you are going to the type of places that attract the Instagram types and you aren't fitting that bill.

You are right about people not being fat (generally) like rest of the country though

I don't live in Miami, but here on the west coast of Florida guys tend to be much more out going then when I lived up north, not all that far from Chicago.

These kinds of bros are usually low class

I stayed in Miami for some months, but never experienced this. Just regular people mostly, also in the mma and fitness gyms. I am from Europe and don't have much experience with many other places in the US. The only thing that really surprised me was that so many people only speak Spanish.

Maybe quit hanging out in Miami Beach? I used to have an apartment in Kendall and dated a girl that went to UM. So I hung out in Coral Gables often. All the dudes I seen around there were Asian university students.

TS might jump off a building if he glimpses some of the jawlines we have in LA.

I agree 100% with op. Also what surprised me is the amount of guys who look as described but can actually fight and are tough mfers. Training is huge down there and those guys train hard as fuck. Its intimidating because at least the places I went it seemed there was that hypermasculine " what the fuck are you looking at? Wana take it outside? " type of attitude. Don't enjoy any of that place other than some of the best people watching you could ever see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back