• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Living in Miami screws with your self-worth as a guy.

Mystic Mac Miller

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Literally every other guy here is shredded or built like an NFL player. So many dudes here rocking sports cars and making crazy amounts of money. Guys here also seem charismatic and outgoing to where they will talk to women they don't know out of the blue.

I miss living in NYC where the average guy was a wuss, manlet, and too scared to approach women.

Miami is messing with my self-esteem.

Get your priorities straight, nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and working hard, but all the people who put too much emphasis on that type of thing will usually come crashing down as they get older..

Yeah that is why I miss NYC. At least the competition there was largely a joke and the average dude looked like a soy boy. Sure they were smart but man, Miami feels like a giant rugby camp.

What about using it to improve yourself?

Don't be a wuss manlet who is afraid to approach women.

Because genetics. You can lift and eat right all you want but your competition has the genetics to look like Patrick Willis or JJ Watt then what's the point. I am also 5'11 and I swear whenever I go out in Miami, the average dude is like 6'2!!! I didn't know they made Hispanics that tall.

Literally every other guy here is shredded or built like an NFL player. So many dudes here rocking sports cars and making crazy amounts of money. Guys here also seem charismatic and outgoing to where they will talk to women they don't know out of the blue.

I miss living in NYC where the average guy was a wuss, manlet, and too scared to approach women.

What type of girls were you hooking up with here in NYC? Maybe stay away from Miami Beach and go somewhere that's the equivalent of the Bronx?

What type of girls were you hooking up with here in NYC? Maybe stay away from Miami Beach and go somewhere that's the equivalent of the Bronx?

Girls in Manhattan, usually white girls that moved to NYC right after college from the midwest, south, or some small city. I never bothered to be anywhere outside of Manhattan since NYC is practically a third world country outside of Manhattan and the Hipster parts of Brooklyn.

Miami was the only city I can remember that was exactly like the stereotypes you see on tv. Sports cars, ridiculous haircuts, gold chains everywhere it was like a real life rap video. I loved it though.

Great food city

Last edited:
Because genetics. You can lift and eat right all you want but your competition has the genetics to look like Patrick Willis or JJ Watt then what's the point. I am also 5'11 and I swear whenever I go out in Miami, the average dude is like 6'2!!! I didn't know they made Hispanics that tall.
There are a lot of professional athletes there that's for sure.

I've lived in Des Moines and they had some of the most beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girls in the country.

This is about it
f9b06a50fe32c90b67df84f06df47bbe.jpg

Miami was the only city I can remember that was exactly like the stereotypes you see on tv. Sports cars, ridiculous haircuts, gold chains everywhere it was like a real life rap video. I loved it though.

It is just crushing to go out to a bar and see the average dude looking like Cristiano Ronaldo or JJ Watt. I miss being in NYC where the average guy looked like a slob.

dude you live in vancouver

Girls in Manhattan, usually white girls that moved to NYC right after college from the midwest, south, or some small city. I never bothered to be anywhere outside of Manhattan since NYC is practically a third world country outside of Manhattan and the Hipster parts of Brooklyn.
People who live in Manhattan and hipster Brooklyn are usually transplants.

Back