[live]Milo's being silenced by BLM: Update Professor resigns in protest

I could watch all these things. Milo says the same shit every time (as all performers do, no problem there), but the protestors keep everything fresh. Thank you children. Is Milo paying you?

It's pretty sad that Infowars now has more credibility than the progressive left.

I could watch all these things. Milo says the same shit every time (as all performers do, no problem there), but the protestors keep everything fresh. Thank you children. Is Milo paying you?
It's the same thing that happened at Trump rallies. I grew tired of the same stuff Trump would say (usually just general bloviation), but I felt compelled to watch because of the stupid protesters.

I hope, when Trump gives his inauguration address, he thanks the protesters paid for by Soros for helping to get him in office.

The protest signs are full retard.
Mgtaai.jpg

"Feminsm is heali" Ladies, check you spelling, that's not how you spell hell.

Just look at that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the tucked in Hawaiian shirt holding the mic....and is that a dude holding the pink sign??

Just look at that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the tucked in Hawaiian shirt holding the mic....and is that a dude holding the pink sign??
I think he's just a confused tourist, probably from Germany. And the other guy is a ladyboy.

I think he's just a confused tourist, probably from Germany. And the other guy is a ladyboy.

It's likely that neither of them really understand what's going on...

lol @ this low-T attempt to stop people from seeing Milo.
13336055_228358007548344_67764737726937829_n.jpg

^^^^^
There's the indian Dave Rubin was referring yesterday. Bunch of weirdos!

BLM is such a joke. Why the hell would they protest Milo? Milo isn't even American, he has nothing to do with the oppression of the black community. Total idiots.

SJWs appear to be mostly ugly chicks who look like they smell.

I can't find it. What happened to the professor? What's the story there?

Did anyone read her letter to the president? She and the university ought to be embarrassed. She's a terrible writer.

Here's an abomination of a sentence:
Dr. Shu-Ju Ada Cheng said:
"Please read this note from a woman of color faculty without dismissing it easily."

Here's a nice run-on.
"To believe that universities are simply neutral platforms for “equal” exchanges of ideas, the so-called free speech rooted in the market ideology, is delusional and that positional objectivity ends up reinforcing the exact inequalities and dominant ideologies upon which this institution is built."

This sentence sounds "long" but it isn't.
"The long history of exiting faculty of color is a longstanding indication."

This woman ought to be institutionalized.
"I am glad I will no longer be part of this institution and be complicit in the institutional practices that support our racist society."

Back