[live]Milo's being silenced by BLM: Update Professor resigns in protest

Did anyone read her letter to the president? She and the university ought to be embarrassed. She's a terrible writer.

Here's an abomination of a sentence:

Here's a nice run-on.

This sentence sounds "long" but it isn't.

This woman ought to be institutionalized.

Wow. Her writing is a mess. She was clearly an affirmative action hire.

BLM is such a joke. Why the hell would they protest Milo? Milo isn't even American, he has nothing to do with the oppression of the black community. Total idiots.
At UCLA, I think it was mostly feminists on campus who protested, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was some BLM support. So the issue runs deeper than BLM. Really, those two protests show the problem we have with intersectionality (feminism) and critical race theory (BLM).

Did anyone read her letter to the president? She and the university ought to be embarrassed. She's a terrible writer.

Here's an abomination of a sentence:

Here's a nice run-on.

This sentence sounds "long" but it isn't.

This woman ought to be institutionalized.
Proper grammar is a tool of the heteronormative transmisogynist white capitalist patriarchy.

Question: If these violent nut jobs miraculously started behaving, do you think it would be enough to stop a Trump presidency? It seems to me, the best thing that could ever happen to Trump were things like Chicago and this. After Chicago, and with each protest there after, Trump just started owning it and blew the closing Cruz outta the water. For whatever reason, Trump is being seen as the iconic tough love parent to these spoiled brats and SJW PC bully culture. One would think that if they really wanted to stop Trump that they would stop acting like this. Surely they must see that they are not doing their cause any good???

Question: If these violent nut jobs miraculously started behaving, do you think it would be enough to stop a Trump presidency? It seems to me, the best thing that could ever happen to Trump were things like Chicago and this. After Chicago, and with each protest there after, Trump just started owning it and blew the closing Cruz outta the water. For whatever reason, Trump is being seen as the iconic tough love parent to these spoiled brats and SJW PC bully culture. One would think that if they really wanted to stop Trump that they would stop acting like this. Surely they must see that they are not doing their cause any good???

It's like a child throwing a temper tantrum in public: they don't realize, or don't care, that all they're whining annoys others and makes them look bad. They live in their own little world.

Their ideology is that they've been wronged, silenced, and marginalized for too long, and now's the time to stand up and demand to be heard.

So no, they won't stop acting like retards anytime soon, and they will probably riot if Trump is elected.

One thing Milo said once was kinda eye-opening for me. It was along the lines of 'The only way to combat outrage culture is to be outrageous'.

Milo likes to provoke and troll people to an extent that sometimes probably exceeds what he even believes in order to expose the SJW culture. At least that is how I perceive it. In other words, his stance is 'What you people (SJWs and those partially sympathetic with them) believe is a big deal is actually not a big deal at all; but as long as you pretend it is, I will pretend some stuff too'.

It was eye opening in the sense that I think the fake outrage by some conservatives in the Canada PM goes in the same direction. Is my perception correct?

Milo uses his sexual preference/gay identity as a shield to allow him to get away with his racist and bigoted views. I'm usually very supportive of a homosexual man, but I'm not that ignorant to ignore how Milo is exploiting that as such. He's the equivalent of Azelia Banks.. "I'm black so I can't be racist"... "I'm gay so I can't be a bigot"

I think it's laughable that BLM is getting all this attention in a time when we have a black president. What about Native Americans??? None of the candidates are addressing their issues as per norm. Obama recently visited a Reservation in North Dakota. He was the first president to EVER visit a reservation.

that chick with the fanny pack is the definition of DnA

she is only looking for dick 'n attention

I think it's laughable that BLM is getting all this attention in a time when we have a black president. What about Native Americans??? None of the candidates are addressing their issues as per norm. Obama recently visited a Reservation in North Dakota. He was the first president to EVER visit a reservation.
1. There are still major issues of racism/discrimination against Blacks in 2016 (I know...)
2. I'm going to miss Obama. Best prez we've had since Clinton

1. There are still major issues of racism/discrimination against Blacks in 2016 (I know...)
2. I'm going to miss Obama. Best prez we've had since Clinton
If BLM wants to make change they should be using the numbers they have in their movement to be fixing up neighborhoods, fundraising to build new schools or improve already existing schools, youth outreach programs and if they want to be ambitious they could start fundraising for well drilling in Africa (Where they have it infinitely times worse than anyone here in USA) so that people there can have an opportunity to drink clean water.

Read up on the American Indian Movement, they've done things like this for their people and made some really good things happen.

I think a lot of the SJW crowd just want to be seen fighting the good fight with the cool kids. The pose is far more important then any actual results.

So AA is not in place to help minorities that live in a white dominated and racist society? Who is AA for, if it isn't going to help minorities?
By any metric, anywhere on this planet the least racist societies are the "white dominated" ones.

Back