[live]Milo's being silenced by BLM: Update Professor resigns in protest

I have no idea who this guy is, but blm like interrupting speakers, so turn about is fair play. Start interrupting their speeches and see what happens. Do you think they would react peacefully?

By any metric, anywhere on this planet the least racist societies are the "white dominated" ones.
Then why the need for affirmative action in the first place?

If white dominated societies are the least racist, the affirmative action would simply seem to be anti-white.

Then why the need for affirmative action in the first place?

If white dominated societies are the least racist, the affirmative action would simply seem to be anti-white.
So there's no need for AA in North Korea, China, Pakistan, most of Africa and Asia? You know, the places you reeealy don't want to he a minority? Not just in skin color but belief system as well. The places where they'll string you up or throw you off a roof for being different is where AA is truly necessary. Not so much in places where equal opportunity and equal rights are granted by law to everyone.

Go bitch about the need for AA in places where it's truly needed and see the reaction you get.

So there's no need for AA in North Korea, China, Pakistan, most of Africa and Asia? You know, the places you reeealy don't want to he a minority? Not just in skin color but belief system as well. The places where they'll string you up or throw you off a roof for being different is where AA is truly necessary. Not so much in places where equal opportunity and equal rights are granted by law to everyone.

Go bitch about the need for AA in places where it's truly needed and see the reaction you get.

I was being sarcastic. AA is fucking racist. It shits on hard working Asians and whites. It especially fucks Asians, and should be put to death.

Knowing what I know about AA and especially AA in medical schools I can safely say I would never trust a black doctor with my life. Other than Ben Carson.

I was being sarcastic. AA is fucking racist. It shits on hard working Asians and whites. It especially fucks Asians, and should be put to death.

Knowing what I know about AA and especially AA in medical schools I can safely say I would never trust a black doctor with my life. Other than Ben Carson.
Lol. I'm sleep deprived at an airport, and don't know what to believe. I'll just bow out of this thread now.

Canadian Rex Murphy wrote an excellent opinion piece on the absurdity of Identity Politics. I highly recommend reading every word of the article. Here are some highlights:

The sterile, vapid, chauvinistic alley of identity politics

...remarks made by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor during her confirmation hearings, on her “special” qualifications as a judge...

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,”
Sotomayor said. Call it the Sotomayor principle: you’re better because you’re different. Elsewhere in that same address, she nailed the point even more strongly: “Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences … our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging. ” (my respose: doesn't that just repeat what Trump said about the Mexican judge?)

This Sotomayor principle holds that ethnic and sexual considerations plainly offer an advantage, a superiority. The wise Latina woman, because she is a woman and Latina, would by the mysteries of identity, be a better judge, reach a “better conclusion,” than a “white male.” Something attaches inescapably to her biology and race, her personal sex and ethnicity, that lifts Sotomayor above, proves her as more competent or wise, than (the natural counterpoint and foil of all identity politics arguments) “a white male.”

...Are we not then free, as Sotomayor was, to imagine a circumstance in which a “wise Caucasian male with the richness of his experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a Latina woman who hasn’t lived that life. ” And if we are, her observations are null, since there is nothing “special” as such to any one race or sex.

The Sotomayor principle, an identity politics principle, is just a rephrasing of the blind theory that biology is fate, and geography, birthplace, is its handmaiden. It is a regressive principle, one that places unpassable frontiers on human understanding and empathy.

source: http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...vapid-chauvinistic-alley-of-identity-politics

Who would want to be associated with either side. Really.

Lol @ the funny looking people in the crowd.

UPDATE - the president resigns -http://www.universityherald.com/articles/31960/20160617/depaul-university-president-resignation-dennis-holtschneider.htm

Not because free speech was censored and violence from liberals was sanctioned, but because safe spaces were disturbed.

This is rather bizarre. It seems the SJWs are happy the president resigned because Milo was allowed to speak on campus.

Meanwhile, a large margin of the student body saw the resignation as a victory on their part. A group called "Feminist Front" had voiced out its call for resignation over the unrest among the university, according to the university paper.

UPDATE - the president resigns -http://www.universityherald.com/articles/31960/20160617/depaul-university-president-resignation-dennis-holtschneider.htm

Not because free speech was censored and violence from liberals was sanctioned, but because safe spaces were disturbed.
LOL, gonna be so much fun to watch the SJW gays eat the black community alive in academia. Revenge for their civil rights betrayal is long, long overdue, so as far as I'm concerned this is karma doubling down.

This is rather bizarre. It seems the SJWs are happy the president resigned because Milo was allowed to speak on campus.

Meanwhile, a large margin of the student body saw the resignation as a victory on their part. A group called "Feminist Front" had voiced out its call for resignation over the unrest among the university, according to the university paper.
Remember back when GG was a thing how I said these groups would split and turn on each other? Not that I'm patting myself on the back, because that was easy to see from a mile away, but it's slowly happening (the BLM speech at Mizzou's candlelight vigil for the victims of Orlando was yet another crack in the alliance).

No one wants silver in the Oppression Olympics.

I don't really understand this. Are they happy he's resigning, because he's a white male? From what I read it seems like he's resigning, because of how poorly the situation was handled with the Milo incident.

I am getting sick of these entitled fascist leftist fucks thinking they can bully people into silence. Leftists are a cancer.

If it makes you feel better. If they actually get "revolution" they will get stomped on.

Trust me.

If it makes you feel better. If they actually get "revolution" they will get stomped on.

Trust me.

I've been saying this for a long time.

Let them revolt. And then let them rot in the streets.

4mGxyGk.jpg

qHeRUgA.jpg

sweet girl!

OMG, that baboon is in college? doing what, cleaning up the toilets? What a retard... I feel bad for her future coworkers.

Back