[live]Milo's being silenced by BLM: Update Professor resigns in protest

OMG, that baboon is in college? doing what, cleaning up the toilets? What a retard... I feel bad for her future coworkers.
Get that close to me, raise your voice and start jabbing your finger... you won't like what happens.
Damn he held back.

DePaul has no issue with how the Black Lives Matters idiots behaved? They were the only dangerous threat during Milo's first visit. A danger that could have been easily removed if security had done their job.
It's victim blaming of the highest order, only I thought progressives were the ones who said victim blaming was a problem?

It's even worse than what you stated, though. College Republicans had paid security to do a specific job and security didn't do shit, just sat idly by. I really hope the College Republicans sue the shit out of DePaul.

So tolerant...

It is rather bizarre, but I find a lot of Catholic Universities are plagued with SJWs. I am currently attending a Catholic school and it has been hell. I have had to check my white privilege and go to a Harvard website that rates how racist you are based on choosing words associated with a white or black face. There are social justice clubs everywhere. The school even brings in therapy dogs once a week to work with fragile students. We discuss diversity and multiculturalism daily and multiple times in a single class.

It is shocking to see how pathetic Catholicism has become :mad:.

It seems like a lot of SJWs, even though they aggressively attack Christianity, are taking Christian values like "love thy neighbor," "serve the poor," and "turn the other cheek" to the extreme.

It's victim blaming of the highest order, only I thought progressives were the ones who said victim blaming was a problem?

It's even worse than what you stated, though. College Republicans had paid security to do a specific job and security didn't do shit, just sat idly by. I really hope the College Republicans sue the shit out of DePaul.
I believe DePaul asked for an additional 2k one week before the event to cover security expenses. Shameful! edit: I could be wrong but I think Breitbart and Milo paid for that extra 2k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back