Law LIVE FEED: Democrats Vote To impeach Trump. AKA: One More Nothing Burger For The Road

You do understand that when you conduct polls you oversample based on demographic makeups right? There are more democrats in american than republicans.

I understand that they can easily sway polls using targeted demographics.

MSM poll doesn't justify immediately removing a President. But it does make for a
good headline, which is the reason the poll was conducted in the first place.

And yeah, Democrats want Trump gone. We didn't need a MSM poll to know that.

Are you claiming they would have passed UHC this week? You can’t be this dense.
I didn't claim anything.

You posted a Reuters article that says the majority of Americans are in favor of impeachment. Well, more Americans are in favor of universal healthcare.

It seems that you are saying that the house should do this because Americans want it. More Americans want universal healthcare and the house hasn't done anything about that since 2009.

You can't be that dense. But you are.

I didn't claim anything.

You posted a Reuters article that says the majority of Americans are in favor of impeachment. Well, more Americans are in favor of universal healthcare.

You can't be that dense. But you are.

You’re the one going off about UHC as if an impeachment is what’s standing in the way.

The “I know you are what am I” line is pretty lame even for you.

They polled 490 Democrats and 363 Republicans. 57% said they supported his removal.
So, your post should actually say 490 Democrat Americans want Trump removed.

But, muh polls!

Sometimes I just have to SMH at deranged ideologues like yourself.

I’ll admit I didn’t even read it. I just knew it would piss off jerk offs like you. You should pick a better hero so I guess we both have flaws.

You’re the one going off about UHC as if an impeachment is what’s standing in the way.

The “I know you are what am I” line is pretty lame even for you.
I don't know how this needs to be spelled out for you. That is not what I said. I was clear in what I said and you are acting as if I weren't.

Let me say it again. This isn't about what ever the hell "i know you are...." nonsense that you wrote.

You posted an article that says a majority of Americans are in favor of impeachment. But more Americans are in favor of universal healthcare and the house hasn't done jack shit since 2009 about universal healthcare. The priorites of the house is what I'm questioning.

Learn to read.

Free speech? Inciting a riot isn't free speech bud.
He incited a riot by asking people to peacefully assemble at the capital building; the people who actually breached the capital were NOT able to reach the capital by foot if they were listening to POTUS speech; and when the Trump crowd reached the capital even friggin Alex Jones was telling the crowd to stay away from the doors and not go inside.

What exact inciting words did DJT use again? Quit lying to yourself.

2016: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
2017: YOU LOST GET OVER IT
2018: DRINKING UR LIBERAL TEARS
2019: FOUR MORE YEARS BITCHES
2020: WATER THE TREE OF LIBERTY
Jan 6 2021: OVERTURN THIS ELECTION
Jan 7 2021: "this is a time for unity and healing" - Joe Biden
Fixed

All of a sudden it's "Nancy knows best". This is the monster that some clods are taking their cues from.

Stahl: You blocked the relief bill.
Ice Cream: No no no no no. No.......
Stahl: Yes you did. You’re lying.
Ice Cream: We didn't hold it up.

Ice Cream: So anyway, we held it up because the republicans are meanies.

I think they also have to wonder if this is what their base wants. It's not like any sort of trial is gonna happen before Trump leaves, so do the Dems really want this to be their initial focus of their regime? Impeaching a President who is already out of office? This is your first order of business? This is what the people want and need during a financial and health crisis? Yeah, I don't see that going over too well.

Incitement to insurrection should go unpunished?

70% of the country and almost 90% of democratic voters want universal healthcare.

Trump's gone in 9 days (regardless) and 50,000 people will die this year because they have no healthcare. Pelosi's house in San Francisco is 2 miles away from a tent city.

So.... priorities.

Why not do both?

I don't know how this needs to be spelled out for you. That is not what I said. I was clear in what I said and you are acting as if I weren't.

Let me say it again. This isn't about what ever the hell "i know you are...." nonsense that you wrote.

You posted an article that says a majority of Americans are in favor of impeachment. But more Americans are in favor of universal healthcare and the house hasn't done jack shit since 2009 about universal healthcare. The priorites of the house is what I'm questioning.

Learn to read.

Is the article I posted the reason you rushed into the thread and was crying about them not voting on MFA?

Why not do both?
Well, which one are they talking about?

They aren't talking about M4A and they certainly stopped talking about $2000.

So I guess those aren't priorities.

Pelosi had 4 years to be a direct opposition to Trump and she wasn't. But with a week and change left, she all of a sudden wants to stop Trump. This is distraction.

Why isn't she using her power to pressure the senate about the $2000? Why is everything trumped by Trump? (pun intended)

Last edited:
It's just astonishing to me that after months and months of violent protests and riots across the country
which was propagated by MSM and Democrats and that caused massive unrest including, looting and
burning business to the ground, massive property damage, rioting, numerous violent civilian and law
enforcement assaults, attacks on government buildings and the murders of innocent Americans that
they have the audacity to try and take the high road and condemn this type thing only now.

But why not? Their followers have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Is the article I posted the reason you rushed into the thread and was crying about them not voting on MFA?
Again, can you read what I wrote?

I'm questioning Pelosi and the house dems' motives and you are just following them blindly because reasons.

Not like it'll matter but I support it, it would give Trump the honor of being the only POTUS who was impeached twice. Nice bullet point for the history books.

Again, can you read what I wrote?

I'm questioning Pelosi and the house dems' motives and you are just following them blindly because reasons.

We know their motives, it’s theater. I’m sorry for your loss.

This healing and unity process is off to a great start.
You don’t gaslight a country by repeating the same lie over and over again, get a police officer killed and think every thing should be cool.
Sedition is a crime against a country and saying my bad does not alleviate Trump and his enablers From their crime.

Back