Little things that annoy you

Short term memory lapses.

On another note; When I click on Serana's profile, why does it say she limits who may see her profile instead of saying her profile is no longer available?

And what happened to Born On Monday?

When people crumble their straw wrappers in little balls

Short term memory lapses.

On another note; When I click on Serana's profile, why does it say she limits who may see her profile instead of saying her profile is no longer available?

And what happened to Born On Monday?
he gone :-( sucks he was cool but he left awhile ago..I believe he requested a ban or something and never came back

I really hate when people gossip about other people, if you have something to say about a person you should just say it to their face

I see a lot of people talking shit about each other and then acting all friendly in public

We had a women here at work who was notorious for doing this sort of thing. Literally my first week here she asked me to help run some network cables and the minute were a lone she's talking shit about two other people in her department. I knew she was trouble when she did that cause you have to be stupid to start talking about people like that so quickly. She finally got in trouble when she talked about my boss with one of his friends he's known for years. My boss told him to go HR about it and she was later fired a long with her boss who they felt encouraged situations like this which was kind of true.

people who walk slow, and clog up the area. Picture like human below speed traffic or human traffic jams.

We had a women here at work who was notorious for doing this sort of thing. Literally my first week here she asked me to help run some network cables and the minute were a lone she's talking shit about two other people in her department. I knew she was trouble when she did that cause you have to be stupid to start talking about people like that so quickly. She finally got in trouble when she talked about my boss with one of his friends he's known for years. My boss told him to go HR about it and she was later fired a long with her boss who they felt encouraged situations like this which was kind of true.
the boss who asked the friend to go to HR?so he basically got himself fired?

I fucking hate spray on deodorants with a passion. Especially in the gym changing rooms after a workout I'm breathing hard and some plebite blasts half a can of lynx all over himself. Thing is, probably only about 5% of that stuff actually goes on his body the rest into the atmosphere and I've got to breathe in that unnatural fake smelling toxic crap into my lungs cos these muppets think it makes them smell manly or whatever. Shit assails my senses and gives me a headache.

^ Good one. Spray deodorant should be banned at least in public places.

I'll nominate the overuse of memes and reaction gifs on the internet and social media.
I like it, it's fun an it's ok every now and then. But people fucking abuse it (women, especially) and it stops being fun(ny).
Seriously, go into any random girl's twitter and click on Media. You'll find a ratio of 10 reactions gifs per 1 selfie.

no think he requested a ban for a month or something and never came back.. not really sure just know he got rid of this and his twitter

Yeah, I think I remember reading something like that a while ago, thanks.

1cOb58t.gif

when I'm grocery shopping w/the wife and instead of putting the item in the cart she tries to hand it to me.

-When i go to the cashier with the smallest queue and still leave later then the people that had longer queue
-Stupid music at the gym
-kids yelling
-people with low self-esteem or big egos
-mosquitos ..... ohh those f*ckers bring the most violent tendencies out of me

Snoring and people constantly making me repeat myself if unnecessary

When notable posters on sherdog change their username. It irks me in the most meaningless way, like changing a street name, just leave it........ okay im done, its off my chest.

Back