Little things that annoy you

people who buy a lot of lotto tickets when you are behind them in line.. Or turn in a lot, seems to take forever

If you can't say bullshit than don't say BS, you weak bastard! These people are twats, BS doesn't impress anyone, you are not swearing by reducing it to initials.
People that say pissed instead of drunk, especially if they're non-American.
Forever victims.
Guys who think having huge bunches of hairs sticking out there nostrils is a great look.
People who think they're speaking Aussie by going on about throwing a 'shrimp' on the BBQ. In Australia we call them Prawns!
People who think Australia and NZ are the same.
If you are angry, surely you can say just one more syllable and say the word 'off' after the word pissed.
People who do the two finger salute and think it's the peace sign.[especially in a photo.]

cigbuttsonstreet-57a7d5ee5f9b58974a9c785b.jpg

Filthy, smelly, lazy smokers dropping their trash on the ground. Can't go to the beach, a park, a wilderness trail, or out shopping without seeing this. Enjoy your COPD and Emphysema bitches!

cigbuttsonstreet-57a7d5ee5f9b58974a9c785b.jpg

Filthy, smelly, lazy smokers dropping their trash on the ground. Can't go to the beach, a park, a wilderness trail, or out shopping without seeing this. Enjoy your COPD and Emphysema bitches!

Would you feel the same way if that was a pile of roaches?

Would you feel the same way if that was a pile of roaches?

If we're talking fully biodegradable then it wouldn't bother me nearly as much. It's still unwanted trash which belongs in a trash bin of some sort.

Most cigs are filtered which makes the trash last for years.

What are some small things in life that annoy you. Mine is dripping water.. Like after you turn the kitchen faucet and it drips for awhile... Also when I take gloves out of my pocket I never grab the one that fits my free hand first...
Life being inherently void of meaning and realizing that you’re actual “self” is nothing more than allusory societal and cultural constructs we place upon ourselves that hold no real weight to our consciousness and soul is annoying IMO.

People asking what co morbidities a person had when they die of covid-19.

They don't ask when someone dies from with anything else, but with covid they have a fucking agenda that everyone has to bend over and get fucked by. They make me sick.

Writers who confuse and misuse the words: regime; regimen; and regiment.

Writers who use but don’t understand the actual meaning of the word: notoriety.

“The workout regime gained notoriety for helping people to become healthier.”

Hearing that little "click" of nail clippers. I have no problem when it's me using them, but for some reason if it's someone else it grates on my nerves. Add to that those people do their fingers/toes "half a clip" at a time...and I have to hear it 40x for like 5 minutes? It drives me crazy .

I get really annoyed by people that bump really old threads for no reason.

When people say B.S instead of bullshit. B.S isn't swearing so what's the point in using it? If you can't say bullshit then use a different WORD, don't use fucking initials!

fucking traffic light LAGGIN, WITH NO TRAFFIC COMING, only to waste 5 min of my life, waiting for it to turn green.

Lack of punctuality. Would rather you cost me 20 dollars than an hour of my time.

Back