• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Line of Duty brilliant BBC cop drama

British cop drama? "Oi, let's go arrest that bloke for posting a selfie, holding a butter knife on social media. He also called someone fat in another post. That bloody wanker!"

I totally forgot that hastings outed john corbett as the rat to the ocg last season

Hastings outed Corbett due to Corbett kidnapping and tying/torturing Hastings' ex-wife right?
-I think Corbett tied her up to match the marks found on his mum
-I believe Hastings sold out Corbett before knowing he was "Ann-Marie's boy"

I enjoy how the show connects previous parts/seasons with current/future ones

Hastings outed Corbett due to Corbett kidnapping and tying/torturing Hastings' ex-wife right?

Ohhhh yea, corbett did that shit. Fuck him then lol

I wish I could have marathoned it, I've forgotten so much about it.

Spoilers allowed.

Potentially just @Solid and I only watching. You up to date, m80?

War AC-12 and Arnott.

Thanks to you I'm now addicted to it . . . just finished S1-4 on Amazon Prime and need to watch S5.

And now I need to bow out so you guys don't spoil anything . . . ugh.

Thanks to you I'm now addicted to it . . . just finished S1-4 on Amazon Prime and need to watch S5.

And now I need to bow out so you guys don't spoil anything . . . ugh.
Lol, well I'm glad to have been of service!

Just starting S5 . . . seems like a lot of new developments have happened that are related to previous seasons but weren't directly addressed.

Fleming got promoted and is back with her family? Bindra was previously interviewed for helping Hilton but it wasn't shown in any S4 episodes?

I've watched all episodes available but feel like I've missed stuff for some reason.

Just starting S5 . . . seems like a lot of new developments have happened that are related to previous seasons but weren't directly addressed.

Fleming got promoted and is back with her family? Bindra was previously interviewed for helping Hilton but it wasn't shown in any S4 episodes?

I've watched all episodes available but feel like I've missed stuff for some reason.
@ralphc1 is probably your best bet here, he's watched all of it very recently. I was watching it pretty much as it aired so I;m sketchy on the details.

It can get confusing as they connect the various cases. I watched the whole series in about a one week span and I have to try to think back to remember some things. I can't imagine trying to remember after watching it every week for 6 weeks then waiting 10-1/2 months for the next season. With Game of Thrones, I watched the previous seasons just before the new season came out and would watch the previous episode an hour before the newest one was available on HBO.

It can get confusing as they connect the various cases. I watched the whole series in about a one week span and I have to try to think back to remember some things. I can't imagine trying to remember after watching it every week for 6 weeks then waiting 10-1/2 months for the next season. With Game of Thrones, I watched the previous seasons just before the new season came out and would watch the previous episode an hour before the newest one was available on HBO.

The recaps help, but it just seems like they're adding gaps in the story and then filling them in out of the blue. At least some times.

DCI Davidson's DNA had "Runs of Homozygosity" in the last episode.
-you lot caught that?!
A bit dark; I won't mention who the relative was for SPOILER protection, but I missed that line the 1st time I saw S06E05 and caught it(and had to look up the term) the 2nd time I watched the episode.

Insane

The recaps help, but it just seems like they're adding gaps in the story and then filling them in out of the blue. At least some times.

There are some holes they leave open. We never saw Tommy Hunter get into the car. It was somebody with a blanket over their head and after the fire you couldn't tell who he was. Why shoot the people then light the car on fire? They burn it to hide the evidence. I would assume that the police could identify the body for certain through DNA. Would they purposely mis-identify the body so the OCG would stop looking for him? Could someone within the police force switch the DNA they have on file for someone else so the police don't have the correct DNA for Tommy Hunter?

This is what I meant when I said I don't like the lag between episodes and seasons. There is too much time to speculate.

Which one is bindra again, the one who got killed or the one who was shagging her gaffer?

-you lot caught that?!
A bit dark; I won't mention who the relative was for SPOILER protection, but I missed that line the 1st time I saw S06E05 and caught it(and had to look up the term) the 2nd time I watched the episode.

Insane

The chance that the same person could be her father and her uncle suggests some incest.

-you lot caught that?!

Insane
I didn't understand a single word of this post

There are some holes they leave open. We never saw Tommy Hunter get into the car. It was somebody with a blanket over their head and after the fire you couldn't tell who he was. Why shoot the people then light the car on fire? They burn it to hide the evidence. I would assume that the police could identify the body for certain through DNA. Would they purposely mis-identify the body so the OCG would stop looking for him? Could someone within the police force switch the DNA they have on file for someone else so the police don't have the correct DNA for Tommy Hunter?

This is what I meant when I said I don't like the lag between episodes and seasons. There is too much time to speculate.
I don't even remember any of that lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back