• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Line of Duty brilliant BBC cop drama

Yes, she's probably a red shirt. If this really is the last season, I guess they could kill anybody at this stage.
where did you hear its the last season? im not getting that vibe at all. i just read that they hadnt confirmed a new season yet

I totally forgot that hastings outed john corbett as the rat to the ocg last season
Arrrrgggghhhhh.
Him getting his was an OMG moment if ever there was one.
I know I'm repeato gal but I can't wait to see this in order again. I should have ramped up to it before this one.
I'm not at all happy about the cliffhanger though, this show's better than that.

Arrrrgggghhhhh.
Him getting his was an OMG moment if ever there was one.
I know I'm repeato gal but I can't wait to see this in order again. I should have ramped up to it before this one.
I'm not at all happy about the cliffhanger though, this show's better than that.
There's still a next episode right? The season didn't just end

Typical overhyped British show
we don't get much so when something like this comes along
everyone jumps on the bandwagon and act smart when really it's a load of tosh

I'd give it a 5/10
this season is boring compared to last season
not sure if it's covid which is why they are so many pointless scenes

but yeah
the UK fans need to stop overhyping mediocre shows

I'd give it a 5/10

but yeah
Why have you watched it all this far then, what a knob waste of time.

I'd give it a 5/10

but yeah
What a wanker

I wish I could remember where it was announced, it might have been on a Brit radio show. But I'm 90% sure it's over.
Did we talk about this?
No, everywhere it looked it just says it hasn't been renewed yet but doesn't say for sure it's the final season. Also the director and cast all seem to be hopeful there will be more

No, everywhere it looked it just says it hasn't been renewed yet but doesn't say for sure it's the final season. Also the director and cast all seem to be hopeful there will be more
I'd like it to carry on,. But it only has so many legs dredging up previous characters so a fresh start would be good. As much as I'm loving trying to sleuth it in this season. And I still love it.

yea i guess he was the bad guy from season 1 who got in the van with the caddy and then turned informant

He was the one who was being removed from the safe house in the opening of season two when the motorcade was attacked. He was injured in the attack and killed in the hospital.

Back