Media Lil Nog putting it on Tito

Too bad this was the closest we'll ever got to a Rampage vs Lil Nog fight...

He never had 'Olympic level' boxing. He trained with boxers who were in the Olympics sure but his striking wasn't ever THAT great.
Fun fact. If the Olympic qualification system established for the last ("2020" Tokyo Olympics) were in use back in 2008, Rogerio would've qualified, as four slots for the first four places previous Pan American Boxing games and Rogerio made bronze in the 2007 PanAms.

Tito really was fallin apart around this time.

When does Ortiz ever gas 2 minutes in?

The fight was an anomaly in that I believe if both were in prime shape the fight would have been more competitive and longer

Lil Nog and Tito were both at the top of the game - true savage fighters.

In this fight Little Nog appeared like he always does and brings it.

This ranks as one of Ortiz's worse career performances, he looked so lethargic

So what Tito is a black belt in jui jitsu, he looks great for 131 years old he's going to outlive his children, that's what happens when you train 6 times a week 5 days a week and on one of those he trains twice a week, it's what made him one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night.

Lol Nog fought at a time when there were a lot of good LHWs. In his prime, I don't see any of the current LHWs beating him.

Tito looked kind of solidish for the first 1:10 seconds? But then gets rocked and his glass body exposed.

Lil Nog doesn't get enough mentions. He was very solid. Doesn't he have near Olympic level boxing? That's what some poster said once in here.

The way they cut the camera off to cater to the tik tok geneation drives me insane.

Nog tried 0 submission attempts on Davis or Bader, who also landed many more strikes than Nog did. A 40-8 differential in the Davis fight.
Not to mention the TDs completed.

Thats not "US judging"

Davis did win fair and square (albeit, a lot of hugging) but Bader literally Laid and Prayed in their first fight. It was horrible.

Back