Media Lil Nog putting it on Tito

A shame we never really saw the best of Rogerio in the UFC, to start with they didnt sign him for years(I suspect maybe Blackhouse management wanting each fighter to have "his own division" hence Filho ending up in WEC) but then when he did arrive he had to deal with US judging and LnP tactics, by the time he's adjusted his game to deal with those he was well past his physical prime.

Tito looked kind of solidish for the first 1:10 seconds? But then gets rocked and his glass body exposed.

Lil Nog doesn't get enough mentions. He was very solid. Doesn't he have near Olympic level boxing? That's what some poster said once in here.

Tito still complains about this loss because he thought he was fighting at HW against Big Nog

Tito looked kind of solidish for the first 1:10 seconds? But then gets rocked and his glass body exposed.

Lil Nog doesn't get enough mentions. He was very solid. Doesn't he have near Olympic level boxing? That's what some poster said once in here.

amazing!
this some ronda rousey level striking by both men

Jesus could joe suck tito off any more? Barely acknowledged anything nog did even the savage ground and pound he's trying to spin it In titos favour.
Nog was hitting him with elbows standing and punches nothing. No mention untill the shot that turns tito into rocked panic mode.

Jesus could joe suck tito off any more? Barely acknowledged anything nog did even the savage ground and pound he's trying to spin it In titos favour.
Nog was hitting him with elbows standing and punches nothing. No mention untill the shot that turns tito into rocked panic mode.
Yeah it was really bizzare. Tito was literally getting destroyed and Joe was saying "he's gotta watch for a Tito triangle!" "He better not gas out!" Joe Completely silent after he finished him for a minute.

He won a medal at the Pan-Ams in boxing, some other medals in other events, as well.

I find it all hilarious, bc in that clip he's just in there winging bombs like Wanderlei Silva lmao
Those left hands look pretty solid and compact, those right hands are just outright awful lol

<36>

He trained with the Cuban Olympic boxing team. It doesnt mean he was as good as them,but he improved his striking under them
I didn't remember that. I wacthed him box with the Brazilian national team 2007 in a international boxing tournament that was hosted in my hometonw in that year.

He got gold at the South American games I just read on Wikipedia. Their logo is the Olympic flame so I can see where someone would have thought that.

Yeah it was really bizzare. Tito was literally getting destroyed and Joe was saying "he's gotta watch for a Tito triangle!" "He better not gas out!" Joe Completely silent after he finished him for a minute.
Insane. That is truly unprofessional levels of bias. We all know who joe wanted to win. Having a favourite is fair enough but keep that to yourself and call the fight fairly.
Nog was beating the shit out of tito on the ground and Joe was almost pulling the dom cruz / conor is gassing khabib out lol.
Tito was going for it standing, respect to him but lil nog was landing some clearly very good shots to no acknowledgement

Back