Lil Nog: I'm not 100% physically yet from my last 2 injuries

Nogs were never at 100% They were born at like age 30 and have just done grueling MMA fights from there.

I'm surprised he didn't pull out of the interview.

Hahaha nice. But for real if I were a lhw without a fight scheduled right now I'd be staying in shape, because somebody's getting the call to fight Johnson on short notice. And he's looking pretty nasty right now.

Bad news for Nog. Oh, well. Not sure I want to see him fight any more though. Especially someone like AJ, who is way younger, faster and stronger than Lil Nog.

Rumble vs. Sonnned intrigues me

Nog was a great fighter in his day but he is past his best now. Rumble shattered Arlovski's jaw and dominated Phil Davis, I dont give him much of a chance in this fight. I dont see anything other than a Rumble KO here.

Nog will never be 100% again in his career. I respect him as a veteran but his body will give out real soon for good, and so will big Nog's. Both of them have been on the scene for a while and have been through some major battles, but father time will be claiming his spoils soon enough. Thank you guys for the years of entertainment!

I don't know why they would book him to fight aj. He needs to retire or they need to stop announcing his fights so far out.

He is the equivalent of a "lemon" vehicle at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back