Lil Nog: I'm not 100% physically yet from my last 2 injuries

Going to develop a method of sex education called the Nogueira method

Based on the concept of pulling out as early as possible before things can get serious

Honestly I could have used this eduction 6 years ago but I would be scared at the same time that I would t be able to keep a job because all of the fake injuries I would have to pull at work. I may have to make friends with a doctor so he can start giving me doctor notes telling my boss that i got noginitus.

soooooo

he will pull out of the rumble fight

where you at vcash?

Don't sell yourself short here. My post was not nearly as clever as yours. You may, indeed, have just revolutionized conversation as we know it. You should call it "sarcasm" or something like that, if I may be so bold.

I'm not selling myself short. I'm great.

But you, you are clever. As clever as they come. How did you think up your first comment? Did you think it up on your own or did you read it somewhere else?

But you, you are clever. As clever as they come. How did you think up your first comment? Did you think it up on your own or did you read it somewhere else?

I heard it on the school bus this morning.

Good! I'm looking forward to a good fight here

Lil Nog will be Bones Jones biggest challenge.

He's a nightmare matchup for Jones.

The sooner Lil Nog is 100% healthy! the sooner Jones gets his next loss. Bank on it.

Even if your premise is true, Jones' belt is pretty safe.

Lol wtf

I like this.

After A Dance With Staph I cannot wait for the Winds of Excuses coming out in a few months. A song of ACL and Discs.

Though, if he is able to stay healthy and win some fights, he could always be a Feast for Jones.

A new edition will surely be forthcoming.

Image1.jpg

why are these ladies arguing about tampons in this nog excuses thread

That's clever. You're clever. Are you the first person to make a joke like that,you did you see someone else make that joke and parrot it back? Either way, it takes a clever mind to parrot something so efficiently. You must be proud. Proud and clever.
Don't sell yourself short here. My post was not nearly as clever as yours. You may, indeed, have just revolutionized conversation as we know it. You should call it "sarcasm" or something like that, if I may be so bold.

I heard it on the school bus this morning.

please. do continue. tell us more about this bus.

Back