Lil Nog: I'm not 100% physically yet from my last 2 injuries

he had a good run but maybe it's time to retire.

He will pull out of Rumble fight by the sounds of it. Or just excuses already incase he loses.

body finally betraying you has to suck for lil nog
I just wanna see him fight again

Both the Nog's bodies are completely shot. Pack it in.

If he pulls out of this fight? I say don't even book him again if I'm the UFC. What's the point?

Happy%20Retirement.gif

I highly doubt he fights ever again. The only person that is more geriatric than Tito is lil nog. And big nog is reeeaaaalllll damn close to that.

Going to develop a method of sex education called the Nogueira method

Based on the concept of pulling out as early as possible before things can get serious

A lot of fairweather haters on here.

I'm surprised he didn't pull out of the interview.

That's clever. You're clever. Are you the first person to make a joke like that,you did you see someone else make that joke and parrot it back? Either way, it takes a clever mind to parrot something so efficiently. You must be proud. Proud and clever.

That's clever. You're clever. Are you the first person to make a joke like that,you did you see someone else make that joke and parrot it back? Either way, it takes a clever mind to parrot something so efficiently. You must be proud. Proud and clever.

Memes get overused on here but this would be a pretty good time to whip out the ol' Han Solo-Lando Calrissian "He Mad".... ahh what the hell

tumblr_ly3tz0a5dG1r8gr1qo1_400.jpg

Don't sell yourself short here. My post was not nearly as clever as yours. You may, indeed, have just revolutionized conversation as we know it. You should call it "sarcasm" or something like that, if I may be so bold.

I bet he got an injury from doing that interview.

Poor guy, no sympathy from the sherbros
Heh

Seriously, nobody likes to see a fighters body break down but at the same time its hard not to joke about it just because of how long this has been going on. I don't know his financial situation but if he doesn't need the cash he really should retire. His legacy is going to be more about his injuries when in reality he was a tough, gritty, dude for a long time. What's the point of dragging this out? Even if he fights again, I can't imagine it will be at a high level. Him and Big Nog's legacies deserve better than what they are letting happen to them. I mean people expected Big Country to knock out Big Nog. The only surprise was how freaking brutal it was. It's time...to retire

A lot of fairweather haters on here.
Either that or people making meaningless jokes because this is simply an Internet forum.

It's definitely one of the two

You want one more guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back