Lil Nog: I'm not 100% physically yet from my last 2 injuries

please. do continue. tell us more about this bus.

It looked something like this.

justbleedbusf24_zps068dea27.jpg

It's a rough school.

I think he's pretty well done. he wants it.. but I don;'t think his body can do it any more

its like big nogs fights are transferring over to lil nogs body

This guy needs to be careful climbing out of the bath or his career will be over.

Most fighters arnt 100% going into a fight.
Tito fought with a cracked skull ffs

I would never wish bad health upon someone but I just don't care to see this guy in the UFC anymore. You could take any top fighter I like and match him up with lil nog, and my interest level drops completely. These injuries have been taking care of that problem for me.

Finally, a new strategy.

Very smart of Lil Nig to start the excuses before losing, that way it's easier to swallow after the fight.

1) Has anyone ever been cut from the UFC from pulling out of too many fights injured?

2) Can Lil' Nog be the first?

good for him. The PRiDE guys fought through multiple injuries in their glory days. Lil Nog can now afford to sit back and heal properly for a couple years since he's worked hard and has other sources of income now.

Good on him that he can afford to fully heal up. Not many fighters have that luxury in the UFC.

Setting the foundations in order to pull out at a later date.

A lot of fairweather haters on here.

No, I'd say that there are a lot of people suffering from Pride nostalgia here. Frankly, I don't how anybody could be excited about Nog as some sort of serious contender at 205. Aside from winning that patty cakes contest with Rashad, which I don't rate at all as any kind of serious victory, the guy hasn't had a meaning fight against a ranked opponent in the modern era of MMA. The guy is in his late thirties, he's chronically injured and with the exception of his fights against Cane or Tito (neither of whom are currently in the promotion), he's looked like shit in the UFC.

Come on lol nog

Back