Lifting question

WildCard

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lifting and cardio is secondary I train to supplement my MMA however I always try and get 2days of lifting a week.

So my question is what is more functionable of these two routines?

Example 1:

Day 1:
Powerclean
Bench
Squat

Day 2:
Deadlift
Military
Row/pullups

Example 2:
Cycling through 4 workout (as ripped from Urbans thread and from Westside for skinny bassstaaaads) Week 1 I do two workout a Max upper and a repititon lower day and then week 2 I would do a rep upper body day and a max lower body day.

Opinions on this matter?

untitled.jpg

That's really not very funny if you want to offer zero advice go to the o/t and try and act cool because you fail IRL.

If you really wanted to pick apart my post there are spelling and grammar errors everywhere.

Good try though your superbad!!!!

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure how experienced you are with lifting, but example 1 would allow you to hit the big lifts with more frequency. If you're more advanced, though, then take your pick. The 2nd example isn't bad, either.

That's really not very funny if you want to offer zero advice go to the o/t and try and act cool because you fail IRL.

If you really wanted to pick apart my post there are spelling and grammar errors everywhere.

Good try though your superbad!!!!

:rolleyes:

lol I don't consider myself qualified enough to give that much advice... so I guess I have no choice :)... anyways, since you want it, my advice is that routine 1 works...

lol I don't consider myself qualified enough to give that much advice... so I guess I have no choice :)... anyways, since you want it, my advice is that routine 1 works...

lol it was actually pretty funny I didn't even realize I wrote functionable I lol'd after I thought about it.

Thanks for the responses fellas

If your mainfocus is on strengthgains then go for E 1.
If you wanna grow into another weightclass go with E 2 as especially a repition lowerbody day will lead to some serious massgain if you eat accordingly.

I like the first routine. Do you have a log here?

Why is this Chaseg guy always giving people a hard time? He's not even funny and doesn't contribute anything. I think he should be banned.

I was a bit confused when he posted a picture. I thought maybe you had an alt.

Please. He's just trying to emulate me. He wouldn't know funny if it walked up and slapped him in the face.

nope... the difference between me and ChaseT is that I don't get off when I post pictures on here... I understand your mistake though...

Damn, battle of the Chase's. Oh, and when did ChaseT get double yellowed? LOL.

nope... the difference between me and ChaseT is that I don't get off when I post pictures on here... I understand your mistake though...

That's true.

Here's an example of what Chaseg gets off on:

McDonald%20Fisting.jpg

Back