Media Conor McGregor wants ref to separate quicker

Conor is mates with all the guys he beat like Nate and Aldo, and mortal enemies with the people who beat him.

Well, Nate did beat him tho.

And he was enemies with Khabib well before they fought.

So you just mean Dustin? Is that it? Duffu? lol.

Water is wet. What's new?
I'll never forget when Mendes was on top of McGregor and McGregor looked at Herb with a look that said "stand us up" and Herb said "work your way out. I'm not standing you up."
Well Mendes didn’t do anything with his top control except tried to make Conor cut worse with his fingers. That was masterclass performance by Conor.

Because the position is a stalemate. There's no progression of position or damage it's a 50/50 position that leads to nothing. What ever his name was is basically stalling and avoiding the fight.

BS, you don't understand boxing, MMA, or grappling. Repeatedly forcing your opponent into a position in which they have no offense is not a stalemate

Even in boxing where clinching is clearly a foul, it is a major strategy for the bigger guy to clinch and hold as long as possible to drain their opponent's energy by making them carry their heavy weight.

There is also a reason the Gracies heavily favored no rounds or time limits because from their back they would eventually drain their opponent down and submit them.

Aldo knew he was losing that fight, but made no effort to reverse the position, the guy losing the fight should not be rewarded for further avoiding the fight.

Well, Nate did beat him tho.

And he was enemies with Khabib well before they fought.

So you just mean Dustin? Is that it? Duffu? lol.
He beat Nate in the rematch and became friends with him after that. He kissed Cowboy on the head after Cowboy took a dive.

He acted like Dustin's friend leading up to his second fight with him, but then after he turned into his mortal enemy threatening to kill him and his wife after two straight losses.

Then there is Khabib who he is still talking about 6 years later.

BS, you don't understand boxing, MMA, or grappling. Repeatedly forcing your opponent into a position in which they have no offense is not a stalemate

Even in boxing where clinching is clearly a foul, it is a major strategy for the bigger guy to clinch and hold as long as possible to drain their opponent's energy by making them carry their heavy weight.

There is also a reason the Gracies heavily favored no rounds or time limits because from their back they would eventually drain their opponent down and submit them.

Aldo knew he was losing that fight, but made no effort to reverse the position, the guy losing the fight should not be rewarded for further avoiding the fight.
It was a stalemate that lead to nothing.

Well Mendes didn’t do anything with his top control except tried to make Conor cut worse with his fingers. That was masterclass performance by Conor.
Mendes gassed hard. Took Conor down at will.
I wonder what Edgar would have looked like in there, or Mendes with a camp.

I'm not really against separations but tonight the ceaser's fight referee was terrible.

Back