• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

Wow, that kid is a fucking baby. And of course his mom coddles him immediately, it's no wonder the kid is so soft. Kind of brings up an interesting question though, is there a limit to what Santa must agree to? What if the kid asked for a real knife? Is Santa supposed to immediately agree, or is he supposed to ask the parents and adopt whatever philosophy they have even if it conflicts with their own?

I bet there's some insanely awkward moments for those guys, kids asking for dead and divorced parents back and shit.
Kid is asking for a toy that he probably feels like he deserves to get for being good and Santa had to put his own personal politics into it. Nerf Gun is a toy found in the toys/kids section. Santa is just being dumb and trying to parent other people's kids with his own soft beliefs. Glad he got fired.

People like that should never call for help or to be protected by anyone with a gun because he is so against it. That would make things fair and he can live with his ideals that way.

What if the parents are against guns but Santa said he would do it?
THAN THE PARENTS GET TO PARENT. how fucking hard is it to understand its not a mall Santa's role? Smile, say ho ho ho, take pic, ask what they want. Rinse and repeat x infinity.

Right wingers complain about the most trivial shit imaginable...

Small issues for small minds

There is. It is a rewarding and sad thing to take a life. But if it put to use then it is great. I don't condone trophy hunting nut am all for hunting within reason and for food.

Surprised I only see a small amount of libtards defend this

<NoneOfMy>

Wow, that mall Santa is a huge asshole. It's a toy. Millions of people, over the course of many generations, grew up playing with toy swords and toy guns. The overwhelming majority of them have never stabbed or shot anybody. This Mall Santa, and anybody who agrees with how he answered this child, is a huge fucking pussy. Like, seriously.

"Liberal" Santa is ensuring we got get another racist murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.

"Liberal" Santa may have saved lives.

I know you've been asked this before and I know you won't answer, but how is Rittenhouse racist?

Wow, that mall Santa is a huge asshole.

I think so too, but to give him some benefit of the doubt, he might've been handed out some strict guidelines that the mall set for him. They might've given him some stupid rule set that included "No guns whatsoever" or some shit, and he was just trying to play it safe.

Wow, that mall Santa is a huge asshole. It's a toy. Millions of people, over the course of many generations, grew up playing with toy swords and toy guns. The overwhelming majority of them have never stabbed or shot anybody. This Mall Santa, and anybody who agrees with how he answered this child, is a huge fucking pussy. Like, seriously.

I know you've been asked this before and I know you won't answer, but how is Rittenhouse racist?
They don't have a real answer. Blah blah he went to a BLM in Kenosha and now he is racist, even though he defended himself by three people that weren't even black.

I think so too, but to give him some benefit of the doubt, he might've been handed out some strict guidelines that the mall set for him. They might've given him some stupid rule set that included "No guns whatsoever" or some shit, and he was just trying to play it safe.
You say "we'll see", or something similar to skirt around the issue.

I actually thought of that but, if that were true, he was still a dick in how he answered. You're being paid to entertain children who still very much believe in Christmas and Santa and all that. If there's a rule against confirming he will get a kid any type of gun related toy, then he needs to find a smoother. Give a hearty Santa laugh and suggest an even better toy or something like that whenever a child asks for a Nerf gun. Even with the benefit of the doubt, this dude sucks at his job.

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?
Technically.. it's design is to only fire a projectile ;)

You say "we'll see", or something similar to skirt around the issue.

You could, but you might be taking a chance if you were given strict orders to deny such wishes. I mean, the mall Santa's aren't there because they love the job. Most are desperate, and don't want to cross the boss.

Not saying that's the case here, but you never know.

I don't think kids living in those homes are asking mall Santas for Nerf guns, I really doubt they are bawling like babies because Santa said ask your dad. There should be some reverence for the act of hunting, it's a serious thing to take a life and you have to be responsible not just to kill humanely but to keep your ecosystem in balance. Which I understand means killing a lot of deer, without predators to keep them in check.

I saw more deer driving through Montana for a day than I have seen in my entire life combined. It was insane. I have no doubt a family could easily live off their hunts up there. I actually hope to be at a point some day where the only meat my family eats comes from kills I made. Meat has a price beyond the monetary value, I think factory farming removes us from that reality.

You a vegetarian too?

You could, but you might be taking a chance if you were given strict orders to deny such wishes. I mean, the mall Santa's aren't there because they love the job. Most are desperate, and don't want to cross the boss.

Not saying that's the case here, but you never know.

He got fired so I doubt it.

THAN THE PARENTS GET TO PARENT. how fucking hard is it to understand its not a mall Santa's role? Smile, say ho ho ho, take pic, ask what they want. Rinse and repeat x infinity.

These people think it's Lebron James' job to be their kids' role model, not them. It's hopeless.

What a idiot.
There will be leftists on here that defend the Santa.

What a total piece of shit, which member here is the secret Santa?

Wow, that kid is a fucking baby. And of course his mom coddles him immediately, it's no wonder the kid is so soft. Kind of brings up an interesting question though, is there a limit to what Santa must agree to? What if the kid asked for a real knife? Is Santa supposed to immediately agree, or is he supposed to ask the parents and adopt whatever philosophy they have even if it conflicts with their own?

I bet there's some insanely awkward moments for those guys, kids asking for dead and divorced parents back and shit.

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?
found the Santa.

Conservatives should be against handing out freebies. Kid got a well needed dose of reality, I hope he gets punished at home.

Worst Santa ever.

Well...maybe 2nd worst...

giphy.gif

Back