• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

Didn't think it was that bad. Oh well gotta be a good boy now.

While I realize you were likely just being snide with your insinuation, and not really making any real genuine accusation, it should be noted that the new rule does more to protect the actual predators from being called out, than it does anything else.

While I realize you were likely just being snide with your insinuation, and not really making any real genuine accusation, it should be noted that the new rule does more to protect the actual predators from being called out, than it does anything else.

Wtf is going on in this thread. You guys are just idiots.

Wtf is going on in this thread. You guys are just idiots.

I was pointing out how the new(ish) rule to ban people for pedo accusations, actually protects people from being called out when they act as though they should be.

For the record, I am in no way co-signing his response to you. I wrote that he was "likely being snide", because I didn't see anything in what you wrote to justify his response.

Do power wheels trivialize driving? Wrestling action figures trivialize wrestling? And if so, will you also deny your children those? After all, driving accidents kill tons of people annually, and wrestlers have a history of drug abuse in their profession.

Where's this logic end, and begin?

I think people are looking to criticize you because you first took the stance of berating the child in the situation. You then admitted to everyone that you aquesed to your wife's demand to bar your children from playing with toy guns, justifying it with typical liberal-esque appeals to the misuse of firearms, as if a firearm's only purpose is to take away life (It isn't. It's also to save/protect lives, property, and provide food; the last one, hunting, having to be pointed out to you as completely reasonable, even it today's world).

Pretty much exactly why I posted and similar to my view point . Salute

Kids and guns can be a good thing.

a 17 year old with a gun
200826230820-kyle-rittenhouse-tik-tok-profile-exlarge-169.jpg

I think kids today are pretty soft (due to just being real spoiled) but I also think the same about most adults

lvjjz2u405e41.jpg

According to these leftist firearm alarmists, kids like the young girl above are all potential school shooters. Guns are bad!

Seems like an obvious criminal psycho to me, white and blonde and female. We all know women are crazy

Santa should not have done that, that was the wrong thing to do.

But seriously though, what a dam idiot, to think nerf guns are bad and worse to tell a kid that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back