• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

The "culture war" has rotted your brain dude, like holy shit. You're one of those "war on Christmas" boomers. Thanks for bringing the laughs.

We've got Christmas in July and each season Christmas seems to get longer and you are whining about it going away. Get off the internet man
i dont think @Sisyphos was joking

Far left ugly bastard dressed in Santa outfit pushes his far left views on the kid.

You: "Fucking kid is so spoiled"!!

{<jimmies}

Why are you spending so much time judging another man's appearance? Especially one covered in fake facial hair. Must have been staring pretty hard. You gay?

He is crying because he just found out that his hero Santa is a cuck.

It's all politics. He's on Santa's side because it's a Liberal stance and the child was white. Now, if it was a black kid sent home crying, Santa would be a racist piece of shit.

Nothing better exemplified this more than when two kids were caught in the exact same scenario, and got reprimanded for having guns in view of their camera at home during their school Skype:

White Child: "The school has the right to enforce their rules during school hours. The parents should know better!"

Black Child: "That's obviously racist."

These people are mindless drones.

Look at the time we are living in. You never know anymore.

I'm assuming you meant joking instead of not joking?
i dont think he was being sarcastic, as you took him.
im not sure, though, but he has come across as pretty radical to me before, unless im mistaken, which is possible.

i dont think he was being sarcastic, as you took him.
im not sure, though, but he has come across as pretty radical to me before, unless im mistaken, which is possible.

I didn't take it as sarcastic though lol. I was mocking his take on that. I know that a lot of posters here are radical. I wish it were only sarcasm

It's all politics. He's on Santa's side because it's a Liberal stance and the child was white. Now, if it was a black kid sent home crying, Santa would be a racist piece of shit.

Nothing better exemplified this more than when two kids were caught in the exact same scenario, and got reprimanded for having guns in view of their camera at home during their school Skype:

White Child: "The school has the right to enforce their rules during school hours. The parents should know better!"

i had a few weeks of from the WR recently. Im sliding back in, now, but....
why? Its impossible to get anywhere

Sad how people try to make things like Christmas about their own personal politics and not about the kids.

What a douche.

Also lol at his effeminate liberal grandma voice.

Would you feel the same if the story were about a little boy who asked Santa for a purse and the Santa was a conservative who tried to explain to the kid that as a boy he shouldn't carry a purse?

Most left leaning posters on sherdog aren't for identity politics. You are probably conflating them with the absurd side of the twitter sphere

Why leave out half of my comment? If you're going to quote me allow everyone to see what you are refuting.

I didn't disagree with you that there are leftists that are looking for any opportunity to stir up racial tensions. I think you are wrong however in making a blanket statement

Would you feel the same if the story were about a little boy who asked Santa for a purse and the Santa was a conservative who tried to explain to the kid that as a boy he shouldn't carry a purse?
That would be bad, yep.
Its the getting chastised by someone who is supposed to be nice to you as a rule that is the problem, nothing else. Kids look up to this figure.

Now, personally, i dont like selling the Santa Myth as a reality. I think its a real bad precedent to set in young minds, but thats another argument.

If we are going to play this character as being unwaveringly generous to good kids, then when he tells you no and gives you a lecture you think you are at fault.

That kid just got told by his hero that his greatest desire is evil. That isnt right.

I didn't backtrack at all. People are just quick to jump at the opportunity to "own a lib" and make assumptions when I literally state in the thread that I don't have a problem with hunting, I plan on doing it myself, and I would give my kids real guns when they're older. We agree exactly based on your follow up post. Also thanks for the clarification on subsistence, sincerely.

It's not that I think 100% of kids that are allowed to play with guns will misuse them in the future.
It was just my strategy and my boys never had a problem with it. I explained to them what I was
doing as young kids. They would rather have the real thing than a plastic replica.

To each their own, I can understand both viewpoints, but it's working out just fine for our family.

But that decision was all on me. It's not the place of some random, seasonal mall employee to
teach my boys morals or try to impose theirs. The guy was out of line, IMO.

Also, why did the seasonal mall employee take the the liberty to assume that the boy had a dad,
when he could very possibly have had two moms? He needs to work on his conflicting wokeness...

''No nerf guns. How about a nice little pink dress?''

Give the kid my little pony n Rainbow brite that will get him in touch with his feminine side

A gun is a tool. Tools are good. Fucking clueless ass piece of shit santa.

Cant tell if santa is man or women tho soooooo lmfao

Don't be silly, everyone knows boys shouldn't carry purses, even Santa...

So, in that case a boot to the head like in the A Christmas Story movie
would've been an acceptable response.
giphy.gif

Ok, so I feel a bit different now. If a fucking boy is going to cry over some dumb shit a mall santa says he is not much of a boy. He should be getting Ken dolls instead.

Santa is a dick but that kid is too old to be believing in Santa Clause anyways.

We sure do act like Santa is real though.

Don't be silly, everyone knows boys shouldn't carry purses, even Santa...

So, in that case a boot to the head like in the A Christmas Story movie
would've been an acceptable response.
giphy.gif

my ex would try on clothes at a store and tell me to hold her purse. I was like no just set it down on the floor next to the man bench I am sitting on.
Also, I was usually operating on the big ass vicodins when this happened....shopping needs painkillers and all

Ok, so I feel a bit different now. If a fucking boy is going to cry over some dumb shit a mall santa says he is not much of a boy. He should be getting Ken dolls instead.

We sure do act like Santa is real though.

my ex would try on clothes at a store and tell me to hold her purse. I was like no just set it down on the floor next to the man bench I am sitting on.
Also, I was usually operating on the big ass vicodins when this happened....shopping needs painkillers and all

Funny, now try and imagine what your ex's reaction would've been if you would've said,
"here honey, hold my 9mm while I go in here to try on these Levi's"...

Back