***Lewis Ritson vs Robbie Davies DAZN CARD 10/19***

My dazn app went back to the undercard so i missed most of the Cheeseman fight live

Sounds like it'll be must see tv though once i get there haha

Did you guys see that split draw? Another bad decision

Good stuff here going into the 3rd.

But then he says he didn't agree with the decision and Fitzgerald lost 9 rounds. So he rigs the decision to only devalue his fighter on live t.v.? That's some ridiculous logic.

why not? It’s business. The winner goes on to bigger and better things so he doesn’t give a shit. And Eddie gets to look sincere and knowledgeable.

Fucking hell this is close

Man, you can see Ritson's midsection is red as hell.

Back and forth, but Davies is imposing himself on Ritson only 4 in. He looks like he's a weight class above Ritson.
Feels like anyone could turn the fight majorly at any moment. They're throwing for fun

Ritson has no clue on how to turn the corner

This is a war. Not a lot of defense, but what a fight! They will both be feeling this one afterwards. Hard to imagine both continuing at this pace for 12.

The odds were fairly close on this one, which seems to be legit. I put a little on the draw (vbookie wager, not real) because I didn't know these guys well enough to pick one over the other.

One of those bouts where even if they're not top-5 in the world, put me down for a ringside seat because this one would be a fun card to have attended live. Crowd is into it, too.

I feel like Davies is edging these rounds.

I agree. He's doing just enough to win most of the rounds, I think. Not scoring it. It's a close fight, though.

Last edited:
Davies really was doing masterful work to the body in the first several rounds. I'd like to see more of that here late. Certainly think he's controlling the ring and the fight overall. But good, close, back-and-forth fight, here. DAZN should be pleased with this card.

And props to these guys on their cardio, this fight has been at a torrid pace pretty much from the get go.

Damn! Anybody scoring this one? That body shot almost crumpled Ritson.

Great bout. Very entertaining. Literally no result would surprise me that much in this one. Felt like Davies edged him in more rounds, but...

Back