PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Prelims on now.

Saturday, October 19, 2019
Lewis Ritson vs Robbie Davies
Sky Sports, DAZN Utilita Arena in Newcastle

In the co-feature, Ted Cheeseman will defend his British Super-Welterweight title against Scott Fitzgerald..

Lewis Ritson (19-1, 12 KOs) vs Robbie Davies (19-1, 13 KOs)

Junior Welterweight Fight

Literally just noticed and liked post #12 in that thread above. Good ol' @Sunfish.

I just woke up so im way behind

Just now watching Bokole vs Jackson

Cheeseman/Fitzgerald the "co-main" walking now if you go live. And want to double-back or whatever.

Cheeseman/Fitzgerald the "co-main" walking now if you go live. And want to double-back or whatever.
Thank you for the heads up, i just now saw the end to that Bukole fight so perfect timing

I really enjoy these smaller cards over in uk area. Sometimes matchroom doesn't host them on dazn

Did Cheeseman fight for Top Rank?

His name and appearance seem familiar

Nice unorthodox combination there

I like that little swipe of a lead hook followed up with an uppercut

That's nice as hell

Did Cheeseman fight for Top Rank?

His name and appearance seem familiar
I've seen him previously. Didn't he just lose? Or no?

Lost to Sergio Garcia in February, got a draw in June against another UK fighter. I had to look it up. Must be the Garcia fight we're remembering?

Nice unorthodox combination there

I like that little swipe of a lead hook followed up with an uppercut

That's nice as hell

He is looking smooth in there so far.

Boxing well here, Cheeseman blocked every shot with his face in his last two fights, announcer just said. lol

Boxing well here, Cheeseman blocked every shot with his face in his last two fights, announcer just said. lol

that was funny. They’re getting a little carried away now though.

Would love it if Cheeseman reverted to type at some point and plowed him down out of nowhere

It will be interesting to see how he fares as we go a few more rounds if he is really not used to being on his bike like this, though. Seems like it could tire you in the later half of the fight. He looks good so far, though.

Would love it if Cheeseman reverted to type at some point and plowed him down out of nowhere

I think he might come round 9 or so. Just out of habit and getting a bit winded. If not, that would be showing a lot of discipline.

Fitzgerald needs to be told he needs a KD at minimum now

Back