Lewis retiring!

Wonder how bad his back is.

Going back to selling tires at Sam's Club

...or was that the other guy?

Not a bad decision after a performance like that.

First Rumble now Beast?

I can't catch a break. <{boneytears}><mma1>

Sad news. Didn't have the best fight tonight. But he is great for the division.

He shouldnt retire, sure he had a bad performance tonight but he put his all in throwing heavy hands, great to watch and really has a lot of potential with proper training camps, i wanna see this guy fight again for sure

Honestly, this was as high as Lewis was going to go up the rankings. He was getting his ass kicked of Travis Brown, but Brown has an ultra glass chin these days. When Hunt has 4x the gas tank you do, its time to hang em up.

WTF?! I am sick of these guys going into main events knowing they are going to retire. You just can't compete at the top level with one foot mentally out the door.

Lewis was just on the MMA hour talking up his new deal. Had he won, he'd have a 7-fight win streak. And he knew he was going to retire? WTF?! UFC needs to screen these guys and stop putting on main events with guys who are just showing up for one last paycheck and not to win.

WTF?! I am sick of these guys going into main events knowing they are going to retire. You just can't compete at the top level with one foot mentally out the door.

Lewis was just on the MMA hour talking up his new deal. Had he won, he'd have a 7-fight win streak. And he knew he was going to retire? WTF?! UFC needs to screen these guys and stop putting on main events with guys who are just showing up for one last paycheck and not to win.
Or maybe pay them enough to make it worth the brain damage?

If he had won, I'm sure he'd still be fighting. I hope he sticks around. He brings a lot of excitement to the sport (yes, I saw the fight).

You would think the 43 years old would be the one retiring.

This just shows how bad the HW division is. Mark is like a decade removed from his prime and he is still top 10.

HW and LHW is almost dead. TUF 25 should've been show for HW and LHW fighters instead of low tier welterweights and Cody getting his eyebrows plucked and putting condoms in his nose.

Back