Media Lewis is next, Jones asked for 30 million - Dana.

It's also hilarious how many people on here dont want to see fighters get paid.
we want the top 15 underrated guys to get more paid for example vincente luque and gilbert burns get peanuts while being elite
not the top dogs who already get a lot of money get paid even more
who the fuck cares if bones is getting 10 mil or 30 mil
he will get how much his market value is which is surely not that much

Idk why the fuck not. Just pay him we will buy the ppv

Because, even though that fight will still be a huge money maker for UFC, a new standard of fighters value is created which equals less profit for them. The guys getting 500,000 now are gonna want $3,000,000 after Jones.

Track baseballs salary progression and you will see why bench players get $500,000 regardless.

LMFAO AT THE UFC LOSSES MONEY..

Never ever....ever....will there be a scenario where the UFC loses money lmfao..

Between sponsor revenue...ticket sales which theyve started to do again... Ppv sales.. membership sales and merchandise...

There is NO WAY the UFC loses money... on this fight lmfao...
you are assuming francis and bones are much bigger stars than you think you are

ticket sales? bones dosent sell out arenas you know?

I wonder what Dana’s counter was. Hope he at least wanted to get him 5 mil
im sure they are ready for 10 mil i think i read about it somewhere
so 20 mil apart from the ridiculous claim bones did

honestly i believe bones sees that as retirement money because he knows that he will loose to francis and retire after that

you are assuming francis and bones are much bigger stars than you think you are

ticket sales? bones dosent sell out arenas you know?

Your a goof f you think this fight wouldn't sell out lol..

HW superfights are always a crowd drawer... This is the biggest fight the UFC would of ever made at HW...besides Randy vs Fedor back in the day...

I think ur underestimating just how big this fight would be..

Dana every year: BEST YEAR EVER

Top 3 Biggest star of the sport: Can I have a mediocre boxing pay for a big name?

NOPE

$30 million is not really mediocre boxing pay though is it.

Only the top of the pyramid are making anywhere close to that kind of money.

Why are we still in the pissing contest phase? If Lewis beats Nganou they lose this fight.

He askes for 30, you counter with 10, settle at 15-20. If Fury and Wilder can get a guaranteed 25, plus PPV points in addtion, on estimates of 1.1 million PPV buys and actuals of around 850k, then they can give Jones 15-20 for this one. Particularly with Nganou saying he'll fight on his old contract.

The Jones vs Ngannou fight asbolutely does a million buys. Pay him and make the damned fight.
be honest who is more famous and known to the casual audience
is it wilder/fury or is it bones/francis?
i personally dont think this will do 1 mil ppv buys

I’m always amazed when Dana publicly shits on his fighters.

In this case, he's shitting on himself. He admits that Jones is willing to fight, but he's not willing to pay.

Dana does not want this fight, he knows Jones will win (Francis is tailor made for Jones), and he also knows that Jones will retire if he wins and leave a 2nd division hanging.

Instead he's giving us a rematch of the worst fight in UFC history. LOL

Last edited:
Put simply, Jon is the most accomplished fighter in UFC history, being asked to take the most dangerous fight of his career.

Yes but he has a PPV deal so the bigger the fight the larger the buys and the bigger his payday. Hes afraid to lose. 30 millions is ridiculous if you do the math.

dude be logical if they pay bones 30 mil than they to pay francis who is the champion atleast 30 mil too
then the event cost + the pay for all the other mainstream fighters on the card
dana will literally looses money if the event dosent get over mil ppv buys
take a look how jons last fight made in ppv against reyes? and then take a look how less stipe vs francis 2 made recently
nobody came even close to a mil

I'm not saying they should pay Jones $30 million, just saying Dana doesn't deserve the tens of millions he makes while fighters are underpaid.

Bitch about it all you want but Jones would never break even for the promotion with that asking price. Simple business

$30 million is not really mediocre boxing pay though is it.

Only the top of the pyramid are making anywhere close to that kind of money.

For a fight like this, it's mediocre. Jones is greater and more accomplished than Fury or Joshua, yet they're both making 100mil for their fight.

I guess Dana is wrong about the UFC being more popular than boxing.

Yeah, cut the number one p4p fighter and probably the GOAT mma fighter so he can go legitimize another organization that’s their competitor. You guys are so fucking stupid sometimes it’s unbelievable.
He hasn’t put on a p4p level performance in years. All he has brought to the table in the last 5 years is drug test failures, admissions of hiding from drug testers, hit and runs and a bunch of sub par fights. 30mill for that ? lol

In this case, he's shitting on himself. He admits that Jones is willing to fight, but he's not willing to pay.

Dana does not want this fight, he knows Jones will win (Francis is tailor made for Jones), and he also knows that Jones will retire if he wins and leave a 2nd division hanging.

How many fighters like Francis has Jon beaten in his entire career?

This fight might not even do as much numbers as Jake Paul/Asken. Jake took that fight for 800k and PPV points. Idk why Jon can't be good with his 1-2M and PPV points.

We all knew jones would find a way to avoid Ngannou and claim it was about money. The next thing I'm waiting for is for him to start kneeling during the anthem asking for justice for kittens or rainbows or some stupid shit. If Miocic had won, or Buentello made a comeback, jones would have jumped in for the regular pay just to "prove his greatness" but since it was Ngannou, he is now seeking a "higher calling" looking for respect.

jon, if you wanted respect, you shouldn't have cheated, juiced or cut massive weight to fight smaller guys. You are and have always been a HW fighting smaller guys but respect will only come (at least in the fight game) when you lay it on the line and truly challenge yourself.

Weak sauce, man, weak sauce.

Edit: Would you fight Ngannou if they let you use dick pills?

@20falarVerdades

Back