Media Lewis is next, Jones asked for 30 million - Dana.

Put simply, Jon is not worth 30 million dollars for a single appearance. That'd be more than half of what the card would generate for pure profits if i'm not mistaken. If true as well of course, because this is Dana White we're talking about here.

Put simply, Jon is not worth 30 million dollars for a single appearance. That'd be more than half of what the card would generate for pure profits if i'm not mistaken. If true as well of course, because this is Dana White we're talking about here.
Put simply, Jon is the most accomplished fighter in UFC history, being asked to take the most dangerous fight of his career.

How could anyone know this? The UFC doesn’t share PPV numbers much less their profit margins, unless this is through their public filing?

Back