Media Lewis is next, Jones asked for 30 million - Dana.

Dana White says anything that doesn't involve Jon Jones:
VJnQGkF

Dana White says anything involving Jon Jones:
"Ok, we believe him now."

Put simply, Jon is the most accomplished fighter in UFC history, being asked to take the most dangerous fight of his career.
lol no one cares. This is the fight business. Conor makes the most money and he is not one of the goats. Guess why.

Put simply, Jon is the most accomplished fighter in UFC history, being asked to take the most dangerous fight of his career.
He is, but he's in business negotiations currently. And jon has never proven he can draw to the level to be worth that kind of money. He's never even broken a million buys and he's had some big matches already. He's absolutely accomplished, but both you and I know negotiating your rate has everything to do with how many eyes you bring. Hence why DJ was never catered too, or given the raises he asked for where he was equally accomplished. It's unfortunate but thats business, but that trend is certainly not going to change with Jon Jones.

I wonder what Dana’s counter was. Hope he at least wanted to get him 5 mil

So we will end up with Stipe vs Beast for the title and Francis vs Jon for nothing...

Jones is severely overestimating his value. I don’t think he sold even 1 PPV event that cracked 1 million buys. I believe he was offered $10 Million a couple months ago. He should take that deal before it’s too late and he becomes irrelevant.

30 million seems excessive to be honest. I can't believe Dana White though. Even if he did ask for that why would be publicly slate one of his P4P fighters? Why would he take it public.
He really seems like an awful promoter. Even Bob Arum and Don King would wait until their fighters are no longer under their banner before castigating them publicly.

Every fan should protest this. Pay Jon Jones. Lewis vs Francis was one of the worst fights in history. Maybe better this time around but how can you miss a super fight like this. Pay him. Dana is a pig. Everyone protest that shit

30 million seems excessive to be honest. I can't believe Dana White though. Even if he did ask for that why would be publicly slate one of his P4P fighters? Why would he take it public.
He really seems like an awful promoter. Even Bob Arum and Don King would wait until their fighters are no longer under their banner before castigating them publicly.

yeah Dana uses it to bully them around. He’s gotta go. Enough of Dana controlling to much

Back