Media Lewis is next, Jones asked for 30 million - Dana.

Why are we still in the pissing contest phase? If Lewis beats Nganou they lose this fight.

He askes for 30, you counter with 10, settle at 15-20. If Fury and Wilder can get a guaranteed 25, plus PPV points in addtion, on estimates of 1.1 million PPV buys and actuals of around 850k, then they can give Jones 15-20 for this one. Particularly with Nganou saying he'll fight on his old contract.

The Jones vs Ngannou fight asbolutely does a million buys. Pay him and make the damned fight.

Dana White says anything that doesn't involve Jon Jones:
VJnQGkF

Dana White says anything involving Jon Jones:
"Ok, we believe him now."

Has Jones denied any of the numbers floating around? All he has to do is say "I didn't ask for 30 millions, but for XXX millions."

Edit : I figured it out myself, I thought Jones publicly made the "Deontay Wilder money" comment, but it was from Dana.

Last edited:
You are vastly overselling how many boxers get 30 mill a fight. I can probably count on one hand among the current crop.
And if they do then they usually are in on the promotions and business side of the fight AKA have their own company’s money in the game. It’s such a different model and I don’t know we try to compare the two

Dana White says anything that doesn't involve Jon Jones:
VJnQGkF

Dana White says anything involving Jon Jones:
"Ok, we believe him now."

You goof dont let your hatred of Dana blind you lol. Jones was clearly asking for too much here and priced himself out. Dude wanted 30 million guaranteed lol. If Jones was smart he takes the 10 million upfront he got offered and asks for 10 million ppv bonus if it sells well(which it will).

Put simply, Jon is the most accomplished fighter in UFC history, being asked to take the most dangerous fight of his career.
Put even more simply, we are going through terrible economic times in the world.

LMAO McGregor gets $3 mill upfront. The rest is a percentage of all the attention he gets as the star he is . Asking for $30 mill guaranteed is ludicrous when only a few cats and your dad know who you are. Sorry but that’s an unrealistic expectation ( if he’s really asking for that, both are liars so It will be difficult to get the truth in this situation).

Last edited:
Why are we still in the pissing contest phase? If Lewis beats Nganou they lose this fight.

He askes for 30, you counter with 10, settle at 15-20. If Fury and Wilder can get a guaranteed 25, plus PPV points in addtion, on estimates of 1.1 million PPV buys and actuals of around 850k, then they can give Jones 15-20 for this one. Particularly with Nganou saying he'll fight on his old contract.

The Jones vs Ngannou fight asbolutely does a million buys. Pay him and make the damned fight.
<Dany07>at comparing Ngannou/Jones' drawing power to Fury/Wilder.

Fighters are paid on their value to the company not their roided accomplishments. That’s not a new concept.

You mean like moving an entire event just for 1 guy and his roided accomplishments??

Do you even think about what you are posting or just full of shit on the daily...derp.

This won’t end well for Jon, the ufc has a contract with him and can basically wait him out until he’s not worth having anymore

I couldn't careless if Jon Jones doesn't fight again. So lets just move on to Derick Lewis. That's should be a good one, it can't be worse than their first.

How could anyone know this? The UFC doesn’t share PPV numbers much less their profit margins, unless this is through their public filing?
Why would a private company make public filings?

Answer: They wouldn't and don't.

Back