• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Write The Sherbro Dictionary (For Dummies)

Raven Haired Security Girl - Another mythical Sherbro future wife. Borderline sexual criminal.

WarmheartedReasonableFlyinglemur-max-1mb.gif

ravenufc.gif

ip-L8t-P2-Ege-WET.gif

Dat ass tho

Animation1.gif

Last edited:
Tito's interviews and affliction commentary also contributed a lot to the sherdog venacular. "Greatest __ of the night". "Let me tell you how you're feeling". "I want to outlive my children" and so on.
This lmao

Tito provides so much good Sherdog material, and it keeps coming every time he opens his mouth. He is a walking and talking box of unintentional comedy, an involuntary public jester.

Shookology
Highest level education in the field of combat psychology

See also, Staredown Psychologist or Shookologist: A sherbro that can pre-determine the outcome of a fight by studying and observing body language and verbal/ non-verbal cues displayed by fighters during staredowns and/or hotel lobby altercations. Primarily responsible for creating threads that follow the "Fighter X is shook (or shookered)" format.

TUF Noob - 17 year veteran UFC fan. Formerly scorned for joining unter the pretence of popularity. Currently applies to Khabib/Conor/Masvidal fans.

tapoutCROWD.jpg

Imagine following a sport for 15 or so years and still get called a noob :eek:

Tito Ortiz quotes should get its own Chapter. The gift that keeps on giving.

I train six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I'll train three days a week. One of those days I will train two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be training.”

Also the wine cheese violin quote.
Definition of training HARD!

<{Joewithit}>

Minowaman. A man like no other. A man not bound to mere mortal rules. A man above the rest. A giant slayer.
ka0os2.jpg

Chicken Shit Salad. The inability to make good out of bad. Also Brocktober = forever
AgreeableInfatuatedArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif

Gladiator Theme. A simpler, better time.
giphy.webp

You wanna be a fighter? To bear witness to the fitness of a modern day warrior? It's not a career, it's an opportunity.
dana-white.gif

"Wikipedia fan"
"Zulu'd"
"Randy joi"

Tito's interviews and affliction commentary also contributed a lot to the sherdog venacular. "Greatest __ of the night". "Let me tell you how you're feeling". "I want to outlive my children" and so on.

No joke, I dreamed about writing an entry for "Zulu'd" last night. Don't get zulu'd. Don't get zulu'd. Oh shit, I just got zulu'd.

"Rickson by armbar" - Means the thread sucks. Results in instant ban because it's too OP.

Man Bear Pig - Abominable CroCop slayer. The most hideous creature ever seen inside an MMA octagon.

gabriel-gonzaga.png

Sport Killer - A coach who dares to defy Dana by using tactics to win fights in less-entertaining ways... Also the most succesf coach in UFC history.

hi-res-49384de92b78da6ca15561b784650cb9_crop_exact.jpg

Back