• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat contemplating retirement?

He's just feeling down right now. He'll think differently when he's back to feeling 100%

Would be a shame for sure but he does seem to have a pretty poor health situation. For someone of his age, and fitness levels, to be suffering all the time from illness isn't a good sign.

this is what i was saying when he was talking about retiring after COVID destroyed him. someone like him shouldn't be getting destroyed by COVID.

surprise surprise after getting his butt kicked by USMAN AND BURNS.

he dont want anymore top competitors after he got his butt kicked by them.

confirmed canzat has space aids..

I imagine it would be a bigger let down if he actually fought more lol. With that being said, I do enjoy his fights and I hope he doesn't

Khazmat retires from UFC so he can commit 100% to being twitter warrior. Reskpeckt.

Didn't he pull the same oh pitty me I'm gonna retire shit after he got covid... just do it or don't man

he says he was getting the clot shot when he went back to Sweden, then he lived in Sweden.

so maybe you don't know everything

Do you have a source for that?
Also if he got sick from the vaxx it would have made the Swedish news.

Threads like these just remind me how few real MMA fans there are.

That's what this tweet says...🤨

other source - https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ert-whittaker-fight-cancellation-per-reports/

That would be a shame. He's a special talent..

I believe The guy should have kept his crazy fight schedule that he started with. Nothing in life guaranteed and if any fighter can fight, the should strive to do so while they can. Talented or not, the walk to the octagon is never guaranteed and should not be taken for granted. I can’t believe the time
He was wasted sitting on the sidelines waiting for the stars to allign

Do you have a source for that?
Also if he got sick from the vaxx it would have made the Swedish news.
lol the MSM does not report vaccine injuries. Especially not in hand-grenade Sweden

lol the MSM does not report vaccine injuries. Especially not in hand-grenade Sweden

this is what you said
"he says he was getting the clot shot when he went back to Sweden"
So where is the source ?

Secondly yes, Sweden did in fact report about vaccine injuries.

this is what you said
"he says he was getting the clot shot when he went back to Sweden"
So where is the source ?

Secondly yes, Sweden did in fact report about vaccine injuries.

3rd bullet point

Khazmat is one of those "imma retire" after every event that happens to him like Tyson Fury type of fighters.

Back