• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Write The Sherbro Dictionary (For Dummies)

"Shermano": alternate term for Sherbros, usually applied to those of Latin descent. Treated by some as a vulgar bastardization of "Sherbro" yet nevertheless used with gusto by a few stout believers of its self-proclaimed inventor, the salacious, notorious and disgraced Asian snake oil salesman Dirty Frank.

"Shermano": alternate term for Sherbros, usually applied to those of Latin descent. Treated by some as a vulgar bastardization of "Sherbro" yet nevertheless used with gusto by a few stout believers of its self-proclaimed inventor, the salacious, notorious and disgraced Asian snake oil salesman Dirty Frank.

That could be the most eloquent statement I've ever read on sherdog.

Excellent Sherbrology, sherbr; Hairline analysis. @Clippy is resident expert.

This beast of a hairline was never gonna budge though.

030_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.jpg
Hair today gone tomorrow

TUF Noob - 17 year veteran UFC fan. Formerly scorned for joining unter the premise of popularity. Currently applies to Khabib/Conor/Masvidal fans.

tapoutCROWD.jpg

(These men are in their mid-40s now)

Last edited:
Virtually identical: The more dissimilar two things are, the more identical they become.
The sauna: Undisputed and undefeated. No one is safe.
Warrior: Andy Wang.
GOAT: Artem Lobov.

Tito Ortiz quotes should get its own Chapter. The gift that keeps on giving.

I train six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I'll train three days a week. One of those days I will train two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be training.”

Also the wine cheese violin quote.

Sea Level Cain - sherbros explanation of why Cain lost his belt in Mexico City because he wasn't at sea level.

Other inside joke nicknames:
- Chuck with That Look in His Eyes
- Ubereem
- TRT Vitor

Motivated BJ Penn
First wife Junior Dos Santos
Fifth round Lawler
2005 Shogun
Efficient Conor
Short notice Strickland
Cowboy with the IRS on his heels

Brendan Schaub....He needs to be brought up to remind Sherbros that metrosexual men can be great athletes, bang hot women and have successful careers in multiple professions without being good at some of them (comedy for example)...just saying Brendan Schaub or a picture/gif is a good reminder every once in a while
k1dW5be.gif

613s5lo9zzvz.gif

schaub-sipping2.gif

EhBaJT5U0AAVkXR.jpg:large

CXXFQ1MUMAE_uRS.jpg

I highly doubt Brendan Schalub has ever seen a vagaina in his life for obvious reasons.

No hairline guys in here yet to determine the exiting of ones prime?

Reporting for duty, Sir.

Norwood Reaper: The harbinger of hair loss, used to describe a fighter whose hairline is in recession. Derived from the Norwood Scale, a medical yardstick used to quantify the degree of hair loss that is present.

Sea Level Cain - sherbros explanation of why Cain lost his belt in Mexico City because he wasn't at sea level.

Other inside joke nicknames:
- Chuck with That Look in His Eyes
- Ubereem
- TRT Vitor

See "Mythical Fighters". A term used to describe the best or worst version of a sherbro's favorite fighter, and ultimately, a rationalization for why a fighter performs poorly.

virtually identical a term used when fighters are similar in size.

dominate, a term used when one fighter is holding an opponent down or against the cage, and not advancing position or trying to finish a fight.
also see lay and pray, wall and stall, and or in "sherterms" humping.
ex. mirab dominated aldo in the cage tonight. paddy pimblet was dominated yet won the fight.

Dominate: Verb
Dominant: Adjective

Yet, due to the average sherbro's tenuous grasp on the English language, these terms are regularly used interchangeably with little to no objection.

pink or bald goof. = dana white.

Also see (but not limited to): Baldfather, red goof, purple goof, slap goof, uncle dana, and uncle fester.

Back