Lets vent about the Hot weather thread.

Wtf. I work outside as well. Tell that dude to drink more water.

Actually he does drink a lot of water. I'm the dumbass that does a shitty job of staying hydrated. And no one eats much, if anything, at lunch when it is this hot.

We were running jackhammers, swinging sledges and picking up big ass pieces of concrete all day. You sweat so much that you look like you pissed yourself.

It's hot as hell in DFW. Fucking Dallas is humid this year. Heat index is hitting over 100 and we are sweating balls. We are running the ac so much our electric bill was over $400.

Last week was rather warm with heat indices in the 100s. The air was so think you almost needed gills to be outside. Glad I'm retired so I don't have to go out in it. It used to get hot on summer days but would cool off at night but last week the lows were in the mid 80s.

me too. Past Monday it wsa 80 and dry and it was fantastic. That's what getting used to 90+ weather does to you. Can't wait for fall and even moreso winter. Love the blistering cold.

Haha right, we shouldn't be happy when it's 80 with no humidity. Agreed. Fall is absolutely fantastic and I'll take the blistering cold over this crazy heat any day. You can always put more clothes on, can't always take more off.

Haha right, we shouldn't be happy when it's 80 with no humidity. Agreed. Fall is absolutely fantastic and I'll take the blistering cold over this crazy heat any day. You can always put more clothes on, can't always take more off.

Around here I have almost completely cover up if I want any blood left in my body. Between the mosquitoes and gnats they can drain you in a few minutes. July is normally dry and they aren't as bad but the last couple of years have been damp. We get rain about every other day.

Unless you live in a desert with no humidity you are insane to love heat year round. I can understand wanting a hot summer but heat is the God damn devil. And lol at people thinking 80-85 degrees Fahrenheit is "hot". Try every ducking day +90 degrees June through Early September!!!! And many 90 degree days in May. And +80 degrees from March until November, but with occasional 80 degree days in December#!!

I live in Finnmark. Only North Pole is above me.

A-Norwegian-paradise-in-the-middle-of-the-Arctic-circle-3.jpg

something like this only uglier and grayer

Well there is Svalbard above you technically.

Why do you live that far up north? You are Ukrainian/Russian right? I assume it's for work? What do you do?

I just find it interesting. The furthest northern part of Norway and the least populated. Population of like 75,000....

Good news is you are unlikely to get nuked I'd imagine. Oh and lack of any potential Islamic terror attacks.

Crazy heat is only nice when going swimming on some days. Heck even then swimming is much better in the 80s, or 90s over the 100s.

In my personal opinion +94 degree weather is just ridiculous. Not even mentioning getting into a steaming hot car. Disgusting.

How hot is it?

I got stuck cleaning grain bin bottoms today. It's a miserable job when it's not hot out.

Mid 90s and up with humidity out the yingyang.

Crazy heat is only nice when going swimming on some days. Heck even then swimming is much better in the 80s, or 90s over the 100s.

In my personal opinion +94 degree weather is just ridiculous. Not even mentioning getting into a steaming hot car. Disgusting.

this lady just said to me the other day "there's nothing like getting into a hot car at the end of the day" and she was serious. I wished for her to eat bad eggs the next morning.

Around here I have almost completely cover up if I want any blood left in my body. Between the mosquitoes and gnats they can drain you in a few minutes. July is normally dry and they aren't as bad but the last couple of years have been damp. We get rain about every other day.

That sounds just awful. If there's one thing worse than being super hot, it's being super hot and having to deal with bugs. You have my sympathy.

The thing that sucks is the water is still so freaking cold it's not even pleasant going swimming this time of year. Or if you're at a pool you can't stay there for too long.

My remote start broke during the winter and I was upset my car wasn't warm when I got in it. Now I'm even more upset that it's not frosty when I get in it.

Sounds like some of you live in hell. Anything over 77 is too damned hot, especially with high humidity. No thank you.

yea i heard about Houston... absolutely brutal, i would have a headache from using AC so much.

Around here, the AC works steady from April until October. Often, it doesn't get completely turned off until early November.

i recently relocated from chicago to north carolina, the humidity here is garbage. air feels like soup. still not used to it

Back