Lets vent about the Hot weather thread.

Here in Southern Ontario we've had a lot of days of high 80s to mid 90s Fahrenheit (low to mid 30s Celsius) and I don't know how people manage to live in places that are that hot or hotter for extended periods of time. You add in some humidity and I just want to hide inside all day and do nothing.

Man, it's sure is hot outside.

I'm outside doing physical therapy/workouts in the heat every day in central florida... love getting hot. But, I'm from Florida.

Here in Southern Ontario we've had a lot of days of high 80s to mid 90s Fahrenheit (low to mid 30s Celsius) and I don't know how people manage to live in places that are that hot or hotter for extended periods of time. You add in some humidity and I just want to hide inside all day and do nothing.

dehydrated.gif

No AC over here. A good night's sleep has become a thing of the past. Thunderstorm last night was fucking nuts too.

Since moving my summer has felt pretty cool. There were some hot days but mostly it's cool sunny days with wind, or rainy thunder storms. So much rain. Right now it has felt like the beginning of autumn.

I Leave my window open at night too n it's so damn fucking cold tbh I pile the blankets on and my bunny curls up in them o:

I live in New England. The fact it's over 65 right now is pissing me off. Fuck this 90 degree nonsense

I live in the middle of Illinois and the heat index has been 100+ most days for awhile now. And I work outside pouring concrete. My shirt is literally completely soaked with sweat before 8 am. My boss weighed himself before and after work the other day and he said said that he dropped 10 pounds.

I know i'm bitching about the weather again and i live in Socal.. this heat wave is BRUTAL. I work in a company and have to go the Machine Area it's about 130 degrees in there I feel bad for the workers. I know this humidity isnt like Florida swamp status but it's still terrible i dont know how people deal with it.

I think i would definitely prefer Dry Heat like Arizona desert even though i think it's like 109 in Phoenix right now.

Few weekends ago it was 118 and 120 here. 2 weekends before that it was 118 and 119.

On days like around that 114+ degree days it's fun waking up to 90 degrees.

Last edited:
it's 98 right now. working in a hanger w/no ac...feels bad man.

also my electric bill is crazy high, wife runs that ac all night and while I'm at work.

I live in New England. The fact it's over 65 right now is pissing me off. Fuck this 90 degree nonsense

me too. Past Monday it wsa 80 and dry and it was fantastic. That's what getting used to 90+ weather does to you. Can't wait for fall and even moreso winter. Love the blistering cold.

I live in the middle of Illinois and the heat index has been 100+ most days for awhile now. And I work outside pouring concrete. My shirt is literally completely soaked with sweat before 8 am. My boss weighed himself before and after work the other day and he said said that he dropped 10 pounds.

Wtf. I work outside as well. Tell that dude to drink more water.

Back