Lets vent about the Hot weather thread.

TrippleOG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know i'm bitching about the weather again and i live in Socal.. this heat wave is BRUTAL. I work in a company and have to go the Machine Area it's about 130 degrees in there I feel bad for the workers. I know this humidity isnt like Florida swamp status but it's still terrible i dont know how people deal with it.

I think i would definitely prefer Dry Heat like Arizona desert even though i think it's like 109 in Phoenix right now.

I can stand the heat but the humidity here is insane.

I know i'm bitching about the weather again and i live in Socal.. this heat wave is BRUTAL. I work in a company and have to go the Machine Area it's about 130 degrees in there I feel bad for the workers. I know this humidity isnt like Florida swamp status but it's still terrible i dont know how people deal with it.

I think i would definitely prefer Dry Heat like Arizona desert even though i think it's like 109 in Phoenix right now.
Where in SoCal you be?

Back in Florida on vacation, and to visit family. The humidity is something I'm so glad I left behind. It feels like breathing underwater.

Dude, I'm right there with you. Just moved here from Florida and I'm *almost* missing the rain that Florida gets once a week or so. My apartment has no AC aside from a broken window unit in the kitchen and I'm sweating my balls off as I write this.

I thought I moved out here for the 70-degree year-round weather? Lol.

I'm one of those poor schmucks that work in the production area... my laminator runs at about 130, the presses next to me blow 180 degree air on the film to cure the ink. On top of that we have a giant air exchanger that blows "fresh" air right off the roof.

I drink almost 2 gallons of water everyday and don't usually take a piss, last week was rough

I'm currently in South Florida, it's brutal.

The worst part is living in those 1970's houses where the Air Conditioning is old school and only cools downstairs. Upstairs is like a sauna, i got loud fans blasting against my balls dripping, I can't even here the TV at night, so hard to fall asleep. Also makes you so irritable.

We still got snow laying around here.

It's been a mild summer in the Pacific Northwest. Just sayin'.

it rains too much there, also always cloudy, gloomy,foggy. I love the Pacific Northwest lifestyle but raining all the time can get depressing for me.

Where?? In August?

You must live on top of a freaking mountain.

I live in Finnmark. Only North Pole is above me.

A-Norwegian-paradise-in-the-middle-of-the-Arctic-circle-3.jpg

something like this only uglier and grayer

Last edited:
Yeah when I left a week or so ago, it was lower 70s a bit north of Seattle. Great summer weather.

I work at a power plant.... Certain places are 150/160 degrees. And these are large open spaces so it's not like it's a small room that heats up quickly. Anyhow, I just got back to Maryland from South Carolina. 100 degrees here and humid as hell. It's worse here in Maryland than it was down south.

It's hot as heck, man!

Back