lets look at the facts

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since Jon Jones has become champion he's fought nobody other than the number 1 contender over and over again apart from the short notice fight against Chael. His one loss is by DQ from illegal elbows.

Now lets look at Khabib. Only has 3 fights against opponents who were top 5 at the time of the fight. And he won the title against Al. Jon won the title by putting away Shogun and being the youngest champ of all time. Granted Jones is a POS, obviously. But he is without a doubt the GOAT and its not even close. Khabib hasnt even past GSP or Anderson let alone Jones.

There's no comparison between them, one is a top 5 GOAT contender, the other is a HOF top 20.

We don't need to beat the horse, it's already dead.

2 great fighters, let the fans troll a bit and have their fun. Most people aren't calling Khabib Goat.

That's why it's a shame Khabib is retiring now, I think he'd continue his run for some time and probably be recognised GOAT or close to it eventually

Okay?

One got popped twice. If we're shitting on fighters, that invalidates Jones' accomplishments.

Or...

We could just appreciate both? Eh? Maybe?

5, but okay.

Yes if you compare their resumes, Jon blows Khabib's away, but I can't believe how many times this has to be repeated for people to understand: he has tested positive for steroids numerous times.
but the record books remain untainted. it is what it is

Insecure Jones fan trying to convince us he’s GOAT. Why did you omit his numerous failed ped tests?
if i was a jones fan why would i say he's a POS? im being unbiased and objective unlike most of u. i honestly dont like either one of them as people outside the octagon.

{<huh}

Are you trolling? He literally has a NC on his record due to testing positive.

Ah, you are trolling. Not bad bait tbh.
take away his first win against Cormier and the argument still remains the same. his career is light years ahead of khabib's

honestly idk who the goat it. but you have to look at how the fights were won. khabib was dominant in the vast majority of his fights.

Let's look at the facts. Jone's "defenses" include people irrelevant at LHW, like Sonnen, Vitor, Smith, OSP, as well as three fights he arguably lost.
QJ, Lyoto and Rashad > Conor, Gaethje and Poirier.

1st 3 defenses comparison.

QJ, Lyoto and Rashad > Conor, Gaethje and Poirier.

1st 3 defenses comparison.

No lol.

Rampage was slowly on the decline. Did not have a great previous few fights by a long shot.
Lyoto was coming off 1 win over ancient Randy.
Rashad had the only good streak coming into that fight/

Back